You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mimi Groom

Dr groom is knowledge but always in a hurray. Doesn't have time to answer questions. Poor bedside manners. My husband needed a procedure on his left eye, and the nurse confirmed it was the rigt eye, he corrected the nurse stating it was the left eye. The nurse replied "it doesn't make any difference". My husband upset walked out without having the procedure.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Found her to be very astute and great communicator. She has an excellent reputation and so glad to have found her as we are new to the area. Her office is more of a boutique practice and everyone was very helpful and non stressful experience. I have made an appointment for my daughter and husband as well.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

My wife and I went to see her today for annual examination. I need to have my glaucoma check up and found her examination to be thorough and felt I had the best examination I ever had. I would definitely follow up with her.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Very likable pleasant and knowledgeable. My surgical result exceeded my expectations. Thank you Dr Groom

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

The staff is ok. The doctor is cold, doesn't take time to answer questions. Always in A hurry. No bedside manners. Would not go to her again!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Dr. Groom and her staff are very knowledgable and took extra time to answer in fine detail my diagnosis and treatment. I was very well taken care of and love my return visits.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Very helpful and friendly staff. She has an excellent reputation for surgical and medical skills. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

cold environment, and doctor does not take time to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

Dr. Mimi Groom's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio
Multiplan
Wellpoint

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=630871'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 6, 2014