Ratings for Dr. George P. L. Wong

If you intend to take an epidural and have zero desire to do immediate skin to skin as well as not have your husband cut the umbillical cord than this is the doctor for you! While Doctor Wong was only my delivery doctor, I had a horrendous experience. He pushed the epidural so much and once I adamantly told him i didn't want it, he became very rude. He was very impatient and actually yelled at me when I cried out from the pain of the freezing needle to be stitched out. I was so scarred from it that I would get up mid labour for my next baby and change hospitals if i knew he would be the doctor on call that day.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

This is the best Doctor you will ever have to deal with. He is knowledgeable, caring, he listens, asks tons of questions and thoroughly explains things too you so you can make an informed decision.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Absolutely love Dr. Wong. His secretary is a different story. I cant stand how inpatient and rude she is . I've actually thought of going to a different ob because of her but I like him so much that I chose to put up with her.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I couldn't be more thankful for Dr Wong! He looked after my pregnancy and delivered my healthy baby boy!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

He was my doctor, he is very kind, knowledgeable and patient 👌🏼

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Told me I needed to have an ovary removed and it's five years later and I'm perfectly healthy

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

excellent doctor, very knowledgeable, listens careful;y to patient's concerns. It is true that the office is full most of the time, however, where in Ontario there is no waiting time for patients. This issues is for the ministry to fix it and not for the doctors.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. Wong cound the best doctor, how do I get into that conclusion, because my own family doctors sends her mother to him for gyne treatment. He always give ample time to each of his patients thus the wait at his office. Patients needs a referral to see this doctor so I was wondering why one comment would say there is no need for an appt at this office thus the reason why office if full. Patients who are schizophrenics are the ones who complain too much if they are told there's nothing wrong with them they get upset.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

The best possible doctor I could have to follow my two pregnancies. I would recommend to everyone. Always has time to listen, to answer your questions, to explain everything...

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

After he performed a colopccopy and found something on my cervix he panicked and had me in panic. He said he didn't know what to do and was insisting on a total hysterectomy even though my uterus was fine. He then said what is this a pathology report as he looked at his computer. Then he asked who I was and said oh no its negative! !! he gave me so much fear by his own incompetence on what he was looking at what he wanted to do and did not know who I was!!! I then said I will think about the surgery since he didn't know how or what to do. He abruptly walked out of the office dropping his papers. I am now getting a second opinion from another gyno and hope to God I do not have to go through this emotional turmoil he put me through.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015