Ratings for Dr. Farayal Ghaffar

She IS the Best doctor. I am a nurse and always ask many questions...she always takes the time to answer all of my questions and make sure that I understand the plan and have addressed my concerns. My sons have been seeing her since they were in elementary school. Now the eldest is in college and I am still making appointments with her!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I can always count on getting answers when I have questions. Staff is always friendly and Dr. Ghaffar herself is always a joy. She is very easy to explain issues to and have her understand what your trying to say.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Very helpful staff and doctor. Always willing to fit one in for sick appointments. She has been my childs doctor since she was born.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Love her and her staff. Very helpful and available to see my child every time i have called to make a sick appointment.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

She is the best doctor! she is very knowledgible and caring, and very helpful. The nurses and the receptionist are very helpful and caring. Also cash patinet price is very reasonable,And even when they are really busy I dont wait too long like most offices that make you wait 2-3 hours for your appt. I would definatly recommend this doctor, SHE'S GREAT AND WE LOVE HER AND HER STAFF!And for the comment about her not being caring ,I dont know what doctor you went to but she always cares for her patients,other wise she would not be my kids pediatrician

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

Her staff is very professional and helpful,When her nurse gave my son his shots I didn't even realize she did it, she was so fast and he hardly cried. she made him laugh when she was doing it which softened the blow.@ the person complaining that she is opinionated, would you want a doctor who sugarcoats everything in order to make the parent feel more secure? She was not rude in one way to me and was very encouraging. she explained every question I had and even answered questions that I forgot to ask, she is a mommy herself so she knows what mommies are concerned about. I definatly reccomend her my son loves her and her office is flexible.As far as how she keeps records, I don't care whatever works for them, I moved and will be driving a half an hour to see her, she is totally worth it! <3 <3 Her!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Dr. Farayal Ghaffar's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grapevine, TX