Ratings for Dr. Brett E. Steinwand

This doctor after making me wait for well over one hour, put me through his money making machine trying to give me every test that would make him a dime, and doing this with office personnel instead of personnally, refused to see me at all because I told his helper that my eyelids were too inflamed to take the test drops yet. This was after he took on my regular eye doctor as a partner and had many years of those records at his disposal at the time of my visit. After his people "handling" me, I could not get to see him even to ask him a question nor get a refill on a perscription that his partner had given me bfore that would have calmed my eyes enough to handle the test drops. This was after having to take prednisone dosepak to get to the lower inflammation level that I was at, and was told by my primary that if my eyelids got worse, I would have to go back on prednisone.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

Dr. Brett E. Steinwand's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Sebastian, FL