Ratings for Dr. Phillip D. Reid

Dr. Phillip Reid is a brilliant physician, who is also very professional and courteous to patients. At his clinic I get the feeling of being in very capable hands and getting the best care. The office staff, nurses, and lab professionals, all show the same knowledgeable and caring attitude and manage to make the patient's experience positive. I would recommend this doctor and this clinic to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Very helpful, and knowledgeable. Keeps it real, tells it like it is.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Very displeased. Walked into my mom's hospital room, told her flat out that the chemo was not working, walked out and closed the door behind him. Needless to say, mom was horrified. It was as though he waited for us to leave to tell her while she was alone. Would never ever recommend him. My opinion, he needs an extreme make over

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

As part of his bedside manner, he would come to the hospital everyday, and tell my aged mother to die. He was disgusting! When I asked him why he had no compassion, and if he'd say these things to his own mother?, he said, "My mother would have the good sense to die already." Do not go to this man unless you're willing to meet God. Good luck!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

my mom is treating with dr. reid for about 1 1/2 years. as far as i am concerned he saved her life. my family felt that he was compassionate, took his time and was very encouraging. no matter what comes my moms way- he is never dismal. puts us at great ease-not an alarmist. my mom will be 90 and he is always possible. dr reid is with a wonderful group that know what they are doing. this is refreshing--

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

He has no compassion and treats older patients like they are invisible. He steals hope and does not explain - just pronounces his opinions.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007

Dr. Phillip D. Reid's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in East Brunswick, NJ