Ratings for Dr. Laura McConnell

She was very goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Mc Connell for over 20 years.She is the best of the best .Very knowledgeable, prompt and always makes me feel comfortable .She is very professional and I would recommend anyone to her.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. McConnell is very thorough, great with kids, listens to your concerns and follows up with them. One of the best.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. McConnell for many years. I recently had a visit with her with my child. She now has a medical student with her as well. He was INCREDIBLE with my child and extremely knowledgable. If you are going to see her any time soon and he is working with her, you are fortunate to have been seen by two outstanding health care providers!! I was very worried about my son but the young student put me at ease with his amazing knowledge, kindness, and empathy for my family, and proper plan of follow up! THANK YOU BOTH!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Excellent Doctor and staff. I have been a long time patient and am very satisfied.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I have had many doctors over the years and Dr McConnell is the best. Listens very well and is very thorough. Cares about my problems as much as I do.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr McConnell's for over 15 years, she is also my daughter's Doctor. We both love having her as our Doctor, she is very friendly and personable and also thorough and knowledgeable.She is extremely competent and has amazing people skills. I have never felt rushed and I am very fortunate to have such an amazing and caring Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr.McConnell has been my family doctor for many years. I love that she listens to what I describe first, doesn't jump to conclusions about diagnoses,and is willing to discuss alternative medicine if you want.I don't think that I've felt rushed on the most serious types of things that I've seen her for. Great doc!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr. McConnell has been my family doctor since I was a child. 20 years later and she's still as caring and knowledgeable as ever.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

I have never felt more uncomfortable with a Doctor than Laura McConnell, I am always rushed out of the exam room and more disappointed than the last visit. I need a Doctor that will look after me and take the time to care about my situation and not be told that if there was a magic pill to give me to make me better. Are there any docs out there that actually care about their patients???

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011