Ratings for Dr. Laura McConnell

I just want to send a little shout out to Dr. McConnell. I'm not certain if she reads her reviews BUT... IF ANY OF HER STAFF READS THIS, I KINDLY ASK THAT YOU RELAY THIS MESSAGE BACK TO HER 🤗 Dr. McConnell was my family physician for many years. She was practicing in a walk in clinic in Square One Shopping Centre way- way back in the day. I worked in the mall at the time. Upon my very first encounter with the " GREAT & FRIENDLY DOCTOR, I INSTANTLY wanted her to my family doc. I had NEVER EVER felt so comfortable with a doctor as I had with her. In addition to feeling INSTANTLY comfortable with her, she had so many important qualities one seeks for in the forever search for the " ideal doctor. I'll just name one or two of her finest qualities ( though it's hard to stop at just two!!!) Firstly... when she enters the room, YOU have her FULL & UNDIVIDED ATTENTION. NO ONE IS MORE IMPORTANT TO HER THAN YOU AS SHE SAYS HELLO TO YOU WITH A SMILE. She asks you questions to assist her in determining the cause of your ailment(s). Dr. McConnell never dismissed my worries ( and I had my fair share of them too ). There was "NEVER" a stupid question in her eyes. This fabulous woman always reassured me that whatever I was going through, I wasn't alone. So....let me fast forward a bit ( finally lo) The good doctor moved her practice &,without thinking twice I followed her & one day I brought my mother in & I kindly asked Dr. McConnell if she would'nt mind giving my mother a checkup ( I DISLIKED MY MOTHERS DOCTOR SO MUCH. HE HAD MADE MANY FALSE DIAGNOSIS ON BOTH MOM & DAD. MY MOTHER TOOK TO THE LOVELY DR. MCCONNELL AS QUICKLY AS I DID &VTHAT VERY DAY AFTER THE VISIT, I WAS GETTING ALL OF MY MOM'S MEDICAL RECORDS TRANSFERRED TO DR.McCONNELLS OFFICE. * MY MOM WAS A SENIOR CITIZEN AT THE TIME & LAURA WAS SO GENTLE EITH MOM. MY MOM WAS SHY, ALMOST AFRÀIDTO TELL DOC. MCCONNELL SHE WAS NOT FEELING ALL THAT WELL .MOM WAS THE CUTEST, MOSTIMPORTANT PERSON IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. MOM WAS MY BEST FRIEND & I MISS HER SO VERY VERY MUCH!!! * ON THE VERY FIRST DAY I TOOK MOM TO SEE DR. M , SHE GAVE MOM A MINI PHYSICAL, SHE NOTICED A LUMP IN HER LEFT BREAST & THAT IS WHEN IT ALL BEGAN. MY MOTHER'S LONG JOURNEY WITH CANCER, & THE INCREDIBLE DR. LAURA MCCONNELL WHO HELPED HER WITH EVERY STEP. TO THIS DAY MY SISTER'S & BROTHER THANKED ME FOR TAKING MY MOM TO SEE HER. IT GAVE US ABLITTLE EXTRA TIME WITH THE BEST MOM IN THE WORLD!!💓 ( WE ALL SAY THIS ABOUT OUR OWN PARENTS & IT IS TRUE TO EACH OARENT & CHILDREN. I'M THE HIGHEST OF THE BUNCH . THERE WERE 7 OF US.. 6 GALS & ONE BROTHER. ( MY BROTHER & ONE OTHER SISTER HAVE ALSO PASSED AWAY FROM CANCER) DR. McCONNELL... IF YOU READ THIS I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU FROM THE VERY CENTER OF MY HEART & SOUL ❤❤. I UNFORTUNATELY LOST YOU AS MY FAMILY PHYSICIAN BECAUSE AFTER MOM PASSED AWAY I BECAME SO DEPRESSED. I MOVED AWAY FOR A FEW YEARS & WHEN I RETURNED THE OFFICE HAD CLOSED MY FILE BECAUSE I HADN'T SEEN YOU FOR A FEW YEARS. I'M HOPING SOMETHING MIGHT RING A BELL IF I MENTION THE NAME VERA??? WELL, IF NOT IT IS QUITE UNDERSTANDABLE BUT NONETHELESS, I JUST WANTED TO SEND YOU MY THOUGHTS, I HOPE YOU & YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY ARE HAPPY & HEALTHY. I WISH YOU A LIFETIME OF HAPPINESS, HEALTH & HUGS FROM ME & MY SISTER'S. XOX TO ANYONE WHO HAS READ MY LITTLE STORY ABOUT THE SUPERWOMAN WHO HELPED MY SUPERMOM...... DR. MCCONNELL IS NOT JUST A DOCTOR BY PROFESSION.... SHE IS A DOCTOR WHO REALLY REALLY CARES!!! YOU ARE MADE OF PURE HEART DR. M 💞💓💖 THINKING OF YOU ALWAYS, "B"

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

She was very goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Mc Connell for over 20 years.She is the best of the best .Very knowledgeable, prompt and always makes me feel comfortable .She is very professional and I would recommend anyone to her.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. McConnell is very thorough, great with kids, listens to your concerns and follows up with them. One of the best.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. McConnell for many years. I recently had a visit with her with my child. She now has a medical student with her as well. He was INCREDIBLE with my child and extremely knowledgable. If you are going to see her any time soon and he is working with her, you are fortunate to have been seen by two outstanding health care providers!! I was very worried about my son but the young student put me at ease with his amazing knowledge, kindness, and empathy for my family, and proper plan of follow up! THANK YOU BOTH!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Excellent Doctor and staff. I have been a long time patient and am very satisfied.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I have had many doctors over the years and Dr McConnell is the best. Listens very well and is very thorough. Cares about my problems as much as I do.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr McConnell's for over 15 years, she is also my daughter's Doctor. We both love having her as our Doctor, she is very friendly and personable and also thorough and knowledgeable.She is extremely competent and has amazing people skills. I have never felt rushed and I am very fortunate to have such an amazing and caring Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr.McConnell has been my family doctor for many years. I love that she listens to what I describe first, doesn't jump to conclusions about diagnoses,and is willing to discuss alternative medicine if you want.I don't think that I've felt rushed on the most serious types of things that I've seen her for. Great doc!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr. McConnell has been my family doctor since I was a child. 20 years later and she's still as caring and knowledgeable as ever.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011