Ratings for Dr. S Jaffer

I have been going to Dr Jaffer for years now and when I became pregnant she offered to become the physician for my son. She's very patient with both of us and so thorough. I am a person who worries a lot and tend to bring my son in for the littlest things, and shes always understanding.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Jaffer is arrogant, uptight, and lacks compassion, a caring attitude and is impatient. She lacks the fundamental attributes required to be a helpful and serving medical professional. She is happy and most keen to prescribe medicines and to create patient-dependency on herself and her prescription so that they continue returning ...helping to fuel her salary. She is the most uncaring undedicated doctor I have come across. Save yourself the misery and find another GP.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

AWFUL! Awful, awful experience with Dr. Jaffer. I am lucky that the damage she has done is not debilitating - but it is irreversible. Dr. Jaffer decided to play dermatologist with me while I was waiting to see a real dermatologist. She prescribed me a topical gel containing the same active ingredients I had suffered a terrible reaction to before. She knew I had suffered a horrid reaction from a similar treatment because I had specifically told her so. I, 17 at the time, followed her instructions and used the prescribed gel for over a month (without looking into the active ingredients vs ingredients in the previous medication) and experienced HORRIBLE breakouts all over my face, absolutely worse than I had ever had in my life! I was in such bad shape when I finally got to see my dermatologist. She just shook her head when I told her the story. Dr. Jaffer is extremely irresponsible and should stick to what she knows and leave the rest to specialists!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I am a medical professional and Dr. Jaffer has been my physician for over 10 years. She is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. She takes her time with every patient and admits herself this sometimes causes her to run late. However, when it is your turn to see her she sits down, listens carefully and compassionately and knows what to do. I feel in very good hands every time I see her. She has , on one very sad occasion, stayed late to discuss a concern with me. I think she is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Our family with 3 boys, now men, have been seeing Dr. Jaffer for many years. Dr.Jaffer is very caring, knowlegable and takes the time to listen to your problems . We have the utmost respect for Dr.Jaffer & being an RN for 37 yrs , I am thankful for Dr.Jaffer looking after my family .

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Great doctor but has very little time for her patients. Her new office is always over-booked with over an hour to wait before even being let into a room. If you have to work around a schedule, she is definitely not the one to see as her appointments are always booked completely solid. Over a week for a simple prescription refill.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Very disappointed. She would not listen to any of my symptoms and I ended up in the ER with a hospital stay of 10 days. I have since switched doctors to one who is willing to order simple tests

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

She is very soft spoken and is able to explain in words that I can understand

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Jaffer is a really great person, and has made time to see me even when it was outside of her normal working hours. She is a great listener and I feel that she really cares about her patients. I had one issue where she prescribed a medication for me for over two years, and then I read online that you shouldn't be on it for more than a few weeks. I brought this up with her and came off of the medication.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Very Bitter, not happy to help out. Didn't believe any of my symptoms.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011