Ratings for Dr. Z Valtchanova

This Doctor is very caring; most helpful with my aging Mom and one can tell she cares for the elderly. I have always had good experiences with her concerning myself.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

She is always very knowledgeable and very efficient in her clinical work, she is very helpful and insightful and has a very professional manner!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I went to see her because I knew I had strep throat as I have had it many times. I told her this is what I thought and all she did was take a look at my throat, didn't look in my ears or even feel the golf ball size glands on my neck. Just told me I basically had a sore throat!!! Spent one minute with me gave me a random prescription and walked out. So in the mean time I got in to see my family doc and the first thing she did was take a strep swab , which is what the first one should have done if she were any kind of good doctor. Turns out yes I did have strep and could have saved myself 2 weeks of misery had she actually took the time to do her job properly...not to mention she's rude and has NO people skills what soever

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Being new to the area, I do not have a family doctor. i was sent here and had Mrs.V she didnt even bother to check anything or ask questions about why i was in or what symptoms i was having. she filled out a random prescription and a blood work paper and walked out the door. Very rude and i will never be returning to this clinic let alone this doctor. Horrible.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

She spent all of 1.5 minutes with me/ was late/ icy cold/ unfriendly/ wooden/ no personality. The staff were horrible - inattentive to patients, unprofessionally dressed, and gossipy!! This has been the worst experience that I have ever had at a clinic anywhere in the world!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr Val has been our family physician for quite some time. She has been helpful and and always ready to find out the problem and send us on if need be. We are lucky to have her

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Clearly this women has some issues in her personal life that are brought to work with her. Either that or the work load is far too much for her. Not even remotely personable.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Val was always upfront, honest and to the point, not to mention very often right on the money with her diagnosis.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I went to see my doctor for blood work results, Dr V. handled it instead. She had no idea why I was there and once told she told me that my cholesterol was up and that I need to lose weight, exercise and eat better. When I told her that I was doing all of that she told me that she might as well put me on meds to which I said no. She asked if I wanted to see a dietician and I said yes to which she replied that I may not qualified unless I lost 7 pound. That is how much overweight I was as determined by her. I left feeling frustrated, fat, and not knowing what to do. A pharmasist helped me understand the results much better. I hope I never have to see her for anything again.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

I don't know how anyone can say she doesn't have patience with infants and kids. She is my family doctor along with my husband and two children and we couldn't be happier. She is wonderful with my infant and toddler and is kind, patient and thorough. I also think she dresses very nice - not that it matters what she wears!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010