Ratings for Dr. Saila Kuruganty

Dr. Kuruganty was my doctor at women's college and she was fantastic. She was incredibly helpful and patient with all of my questions concerning the IUD she was was inserting and took me through the steps of the procedure both before and during. I found her very personable!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

She rushes through appointments. She doesn't even ask if there is anything you want to discuss during the physical. It's the least client-centered care I've ever received. Also, the front desk staff are nice to people's faces, but bash every patient when they walk out the door. It's pretty unbelievable....I've heard them complain about patients every single time I've ever been in the office. It's just bad energy all around in there.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Dr Kuruganty is negligant, unstable, unknowlegable, and rude. It saddens me to see someone so inept run a practice.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Despite some of the negative comments against her, I've only had great experiences with Dr. Kuruganty. I find that she takes the time to listen and goes above and beyond to make sure you feel at ease. I never feel like she's brushing me off or trying to rush my meetings with her, even when I have more than 3 concerns. I feel that she's really knowledgeable and a great doctor,

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Kuruganty nearly cost me my life. I have a rare disease that was causing my airway to grow closed and I kept begging her for help. She referred me to one respirologist who was treating me for COPD/emphysema at 28 years old. I kept telling them I've never smoked and that it was in my throat. Dr. Kuruganty wouldn't send me for other opinion. I ultimately went around her and got a family member to send me for another opinion. I was sent to a surgeon who instantly recognized my issue and operated right away. I was breathing through a 4mm opening in my airway. The surgeon told me I could have died at any moment. When Dr. Kuruganty found out I got a referral from another physician she yelled at me for going around her. She's lucky I didn't die as a result of her negligence. If I didn't have a doctor in my family I wouldn't be here today. I switched family doctors right away.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I am shocked to read some of these reviews. I have been going to her for years and have always had a positive experience. She is always very punctual, professional and caring. She has dealt with all issues I have had and referred me to specialists when required, all with great success. I am a big fan.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I've been going to this doctor for over 10 years and just stayed with her because it was convenient. She has a real nasty side to her. When she's having a bad day she will take it out in you. The last visit I expressed how much I didn't want to see another doctor (who likes bouncing around). She snapped at me and told me her problems and opened the door. I expressed my sympathy and she simply ignored me. True colours really shined brightly. Being nasty to patients will not get you anywhere. That's her karma. Will be telling everyone about my experience. She also turns her nose up at other physicians/surgeons, if they are not referred by her. Complete ignorance.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Unfortunately, Dr. Saila Kuruganty is a terrible doctor. Doesn't care to help and gets upset and throws a childish tantrum at questions from patients. Dr. Saila Kuruganty is negligent and more harmful to patients than helpful. Stay away and do not trust this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Kuruganty for many years. I am so grateful to have her as my dr as she never brushes me off and takes the time to listen to my concerns, and even refers me to other doctors if necessary. I feel she is very knowledgeable as well I feel like I can tell her anything and don't feel like she's being judgemental. She is very helpful and I feel like I'm in great hands with her.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

I won't recommend this doc. I've had her for more than 10 yrs but rarely visited her. Always feel like being rushed thru the appointments and that you are just another #. Don't think she cares. Looking for a new doc.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012