Ratings for Dr. Sharon Domb

So thankful to have Dr. Domb for my pregnancy. She is very knowledgeable, on point and approachable. She is very patient with me and addressed all my issues with compassion. Did an amazing job delivering my son!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Had an amazing experience with Dr. Domb. She was great delivering my daughter

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I am incredibly grateful and fortunate that my family and myself are Dr. Domb's patients! She is kind, resourceful, approachable and always offers enough information and is open to discussion. She is awesome with kids and knows exactly who you are. In terms of access, it is so great! Especially for the kids, there is always someone to call. Her whole staff is wonderful, the person answering the phone, the nurses, and the residents as well as the medical students. I could not imagine being part of a better practice, thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Domb is the best family doctor I have had in my life. She delivered my son more than 18 years ago and delivered my daughter just over a year ago. She always takes time to really listen to what I have to say, she never rushes me out of the office and she is honest and straight-forward with her answers and suggestions. Dr. Domb cares about her patients - she remembers every detail of my family's history, and that is important to me. She always follows up as promised, and she always makes time for us if we need to see her urgently. Her staff (Andrea, the nurse, and Sharon, the receptionist) are always friendly, polite, and professional. Even though I haven't lived in Toronto for 12 years, I have kept Dr. Domb as my family's physician because of the quality of service we receive at every visit. She is knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner, and I appreciate that we actually get to see her at each and every appointment. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is expecting or anyone just looking for an incredible family physician. I would not trade her for another doctor!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Domb is the best doctor I have ever gone to. The comments people are making about her practice, with respect to always seeing someone new, are ridiculous, as you are informed, when you call to register to be a patient, that this is a teaching facility and therefore you will be seen by a resident - and likely a different one - each time you go. You ALWAYS have the option to see Dr. Domb or her fill-in, if she is delivering a baby, at the end of the appointment; and you can always make an appointment to see Dr. Domb specifically. Her receptionist gets a lot of flack on this site, which is unfair; she is a lovely woman who is treated brutally by many of the patients who come into the clinic. If you treat these receptionists with respect, kindness and a little humour, then you won't have any issues. A sense of humour goes a long way in this world, some of you folks should try it. Dr. Domb's expretise saved me from having to have a c-section with my last baby and I am grateful to her.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

Dr. Domb is very friendly, helpful and always on time. The best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

It is very hard to rate Dr Domb's knowledge and helpfulness because she was never at the appointments! It was like going to a walk-in clinic where I had to tell my story to someone new everytime. Terrible set up for a GPs office!! I do not recommend it.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

I cannot comment on Dr. Domb personally (hence the 3's for punctuality, helpfulness and knowledge) as I only got as far as calling her clinic to set up an initial appt. The receptionist was one of the rudest people I have ever spoken to on the phone. Not very reassuring for a first-time pregnancy. I was shocked and disappointed and immediately scratched out the Sunnybrook Family Care Unit from my list of potential places to receive OB care.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Dr domb is by far the best doc I have ever had. She is extremely knowledgable, and is alwas on time for appointments. - am very thankful to have had Dr. Domb for both of my babies.Amazing person.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011