Ratings for Dr. Gary Fiasconaro

Dr Gary has been my Doctor for 17 yrs delivered all 4 of my kids. If you are looking for someone to hold your hand and not be blunt , he is not for you . He is intelligent professinal, and an excellent doctor. I trust him 100% Highly recommend

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Gary has taken care of me for years. He delivered all of my 5 children vaginally. He was there throughout my labor and was always compassionate to not just me but all my family members as well. Plus he always wished my newborn a happy birthday before he left the room. What a kind man and great doctor

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Nearly killed me. Had an unnecessary CSECTION! Told me to SHUT THE F*K up in the middle of my csection because i asked him why i was having chest pains. HE knew all the right things to say, If you feel that you had an unnecessary csection please email me. A TRUE ANIMAL! CLASSMOM627@gmail.com

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr Gary has delivered both of my children via c-section and has done an amazing job both times. He is affectionate, compassionate, and makes you feel confident that everything will go smooth. Dr Gary is knowledgable and goes out of his way to make sure you are happy and comfortable. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Gary for approximately three years and he just delivered my son via repeat c-section. Dr. Gary is very approachable and personable and is very patient to answer any question you may have despite having a waiting room of patients he also needs to make time for. He is very quick to return your call and I have found him to be extremely professional. I highly recommend him and am glad he was responsible for the delivery of my son.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

True animal with no beside manor. Nearly killed me with an unnessacary csection. Told me i guess i really didnt need the section afterall.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Dr Gary has been by doctor for 7+ years, delivering both my 6 year old daughter as well as my 11 month old son earlier this year (2014). I have never written a doctor review but was absolutely compelled to for him and have been meaning to for so long. He is truly an incredible doctor! His knowledge is unmatched and time and time again he has proven himself to deserve the utmost respect and trust from myself and my husband. There has never been a time where I didn't receive an immediate call back (and believe me I called for everything) and he never once made me feel uncomfortable about my multiple calls. At my most difficult or scary times as both a pregnant patient, as well as a patient trying to get pregnant for over 2 years, he was always there for me to calm me, console me and lead me int he right direction. He is an incredible man and I could not be more thankful for the doctor he is!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I have had 3 deliveries by Dr. Gary. He is professional, warm and compassionate, and yes can be humorous at times. I don't go to him to be entertained, but for the best possible care for my baby and self, and there is no doubt I get it. I have called Dr. Gary at 3:00 am and received a call back in 5 minutes!! Never upset, never short....truly a gem....I highly recommend this outstanding Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Personally, I would much rather an intelligent doctor who is good at what they do than a friend who may not be as good. Dr. Gary is blunt, to the point and won't hold your hand. That may make him seem rushed (as some mention here), but if you ask him a question he will slow down to answer you and make sure you have the information you need. I haven't gone to him as a GYN long yet, but as an OB I feel that he is top notch. He is an amazing surgeon- my c-section was only 6 weeks ago and aside being able to do vigorous exercise already, my incision site looks better than my sister who had a c-section over 2 years ago. Personally, I think he's one of the best in his field in all of NYC. You don't need to go to Manhattan to get the best doctor in NYC- trust me! I've tried! After 6 m/c's, I was referred to Gary and a perinatologist. I write this review with my infant son in my arms. That should be enough said. I'll write another review after some time with him as my GYN :)

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Dr. Gary Fiasconaro's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1983)

MAMSI