Ratings for Dr. Heloise D. Westbrook

Certified dealer don't go she'll get you hooked then turn her back

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

First visit. Staff was nice. Dr was mean. I've never been made to feel like a junkie crackhead until I saw Dr.Westbrook. No bedside manner, social skills, and she didn't seem to care about my condition orwhat I've been through up to this point. I don't want more pills, I want to fix the problem not load up on opiates.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

Dr. Westbrook painstakingly helped me through a very traumatic back injury, and provided me her medical pain management treatment. I have recovered after several surgeries and now living a pain free and normal life I have resumed life and am happy with the services she and her staff provided me.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

In Dr. Westbrooks care, from people I know as well as me, if you are not a drug addict before you go in, you will be one before you leave . I went in for a concern of taking to much of a weak pain med.Within a year I was loaded up on oxycontin. She is basicly a legalized drug dealer and she knows how to keep people coming to see her. And if you do not pay up completly before your next "visit" she will not see you. And if you are taking oxy you will do anything, I mean ANYTHING, to get the money for more. The money is to be sent to her personel account in New York. I detoxed off all the pain meds and have little to no pain anymore. Go to floridadetox.com if you want out of that awful addiction.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

I felt very uncomfortable asking questions or voicing concerns about procedures and medications she was prescribing - she seemed offended as if I was questioning her expertise. When I had to page her due to an emergency, she began the conversation with "I hope you know i'm supposed to be on vacation!". There needs to be more concerned with the patient's wellbeing.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Dr. Westbrook is the only doctor who has been able to offer me any type of relief, but still hasn't been able to 'cure' me. I like that she is open to many types of procedures that other doctors in the area will not even address. My only complaint is that I think there is a lack of communication between the doctor and patient, but otherwise the visits have been fairly average in satisfaction.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

Dr. Westbrook has been treating a chronic condition I have for years. I consistently wait an hour in her waiting room, a half an hour before the nurse will see me, and another hour before the doctor herself shows up. A gentle bedside manner is nonexistant, and you are a chart as opposed to a patient. There is no eye contact, and any questions you ask are treated as an attack on her knowledge of medicine. She's very impersonable and cold.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007

Dr. Heloise D. Westbrook's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1994)