Ratings for Dr. Christopher L. Demasi

Been going to Dr. Demasi for years. Very happy with the service.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

You will wait forever for Dr. DeMasi. He will talk a lot but mostly about himself. He will not be very helpful with whatever you come to see him about. Just plain and simply not a good doctor. Stay away.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Demasi is proactive and sincerely interested in his patients' health. While I may wait a few minutes longer to meet with him, the wait is absolutely worth it. He gives me his undivided attention and answers all my questions and concerns. I cannot recommend any doctor more highly.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

DR. De Masi is wonderful...he is very professional and extremely attentive

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

I've always requested to see Dr. DeMasi , I think he is very helpful and attentive.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

I give highest marks to Dr. Demasi. I have taken my child to him a few times over the past year and now find myself asking for him directly. I get a thorough examination from a knowledable doctor who has been correct in his diagnosis 100% of the time. His caring attitude toward the patient both in listening and offering medical advice is exemplary. One might find it difficult to obtain this kind of attention in a "clinic" like atmosphere but Dr. Demasi has managed to still provide this quality care. He is both an asset to Medemerge and to the medical community.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

This doctor was very rude and inconsiderate. The doctor did not listen to me when I tried to explain my medical history and cut me off many times. He was sarcastic and rude. He made it clear that he was in a hurry and rushed through the appointment without physically examining me. If you want a doctor that you can speak with about your medical history, speak to about your current medical problems and one that will examine you properly, I strongly suggest that you avoid this doctor.

Submitted January 22, 2007

Dr. Christopher L. Demasi's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Berkeley Heights, NJ