Ratings for Dr. Manon Denis-Leblanc

She and her staff are helpful, caring, knowledgable, and do their best to accomodate what is being asked of them. I highly recommend Dr Denis-Leblanc.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Elle est tout simplement la meilleure médecin de famille que je connaisse en Ontario. Elle est professionnelle et soucieuse de ses patients.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Denis has been our Dr. since 1999 and I think she is the best!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Been my family doctor for a while and couldn't ask for a better one. Thank you for everything and for your understanding!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Been a patient since she started and now is a doctor for my husband and my newborn. She's really good.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I am very unhappy with the level of service from Dr Denis office, I was in a serious Car accident and when I called to get an appointment for my accident disabilities paperwork I was told a week and a half is what I would wait, I even explained my situation and the time limit I was under and got noooo help what so ever. I am currently looking for a new dr.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Denis-Leblanc for approx. 8 years and nothing has changed. She is the BEST doctor and always has been!!! I moved to Long Sault/Cornwall a few years ago but she is sooo worth the drive. I would never change doctors! She followed me through my recent pregnancy and she was always helpful and caring. My baby had a few minor problems but she checks him closely and sends him for whatever tests are necessary. She doesn't take any chances...she really checks everything. She is VERY calm and sooo nice! She makes us so comfortable, it's like talking to a friend. She really is the best! I would recommend her to everyone! And she rarely ever makes you wait...she's very punctual. Whoever says anything bad about this doctor has problems....

flag | Submitted February 9, 2008

Dr.Denis sends residents very often and is so busy with her current family life that she has made several big mistake with my families medical needs. She over looked several things that needed attention. She wouldnt of done that several years ago. I have then switched my family to another physician because of those mistakes. Now we are perfectly happy with our new doctor which doesnt send residents to treat us and doesnt do any mistakes.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

She is very knowledgeable, kind and she is always there to answer ANY questions or concerns you might have. I've been a patient for 6 years and it has not changed.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Dr Denis is a wonderful family doctor. We travel 45 min from home just to see her ! She is kind, caring, sincere, diplomatic, patient and ressourceful. She is thorough, precise, perceptive and preventive. I would recommend her to one and to all !

flag | Submitted March 8, 2007

Dr. Manon Denis-Leblanc's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• BCBS Florida