Ratings for Dr. G. J Braun

excellent physician. very caring.professional,extremely knowlegeble J Wong

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Amazing and truly carrying. Human first and the Doctor second. Dr. Braun is able not only to professionally asses the problem, but what even more important he explains all the details in the layman language to be fully understood by the average Joe (myself including) :). I'm sure that you are quite lucky, have you choose him as your specialist to go to in case of those unpleasant upper respiratory tract's problems. On top of all his midtown office is beautifully designed, staff is very helpful all the way from the door, and you are going to be seen ON TIME. Great experience in not such a great time of Otitis Media or Bronchitis. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH DR. BRAUN AND SO IS MY FAMILY..WE ALL SEE HIM. HE SO GOOD AND KNOWLEDGEABLE THAT I HAVE NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT HIM

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr Braun did my nose years ago to correct a deviated septum. I asked him to do rhinoplasty as well. He ruined my nose and to date I am still having to pay for it. I even woke up during surgery while he was banging on my nose. I started crying and he called me a baby during surgery. He's a great medical doctor but not a good plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

A couple of years ago I went in complaining of some hearing loss, and as I expected I had built up quite a bit of ear wax. Unfortunately this was hard wax, and so could be more problematic to remove. The next 10 minutes were perhaps the most excruciatingly painful that I've ever experienced. Each time he went in to take more out, the pain increased exponentially, and the irrigation was beyond belief. I was screaming. He had ample warning during the procedure that this was much too painful for me, and could have simply suggested at any time that I try using ear drops and returning. I just went to another ENT specialist yesterday for the same problem. I did warn him of my previous problem, and had used ear drops in only one ear since I had been told that was where the primary build up was. He took appropriate precautions, and the pain level was near zero! And this was for both ears. I am now left thinking that Dr. Braun, for me, was incompetent or a sadist!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

This dr. is amazing. Besides being very knowledgeable, he listens what you have to say and genuinely cares about you feeling better. His receptionist seems a little "serious" or stern, but she is a nice, sweet lady, once you get to know her. I have only good experience with this dr. and his staff. If you choose him, you'll not go wrong. Very good experience.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

he is a good ent but do not trust him to fix your nose if he is correcting a deviated septum. he did an awful job on my nose, but did correct the septum

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

The best ENT doctor ever! Very caring, sincerely willing to help and make you feel better! Since the dr. in my network didn't take care of me properly, I chose to see Dr.Braun even though he did not accept my health insurance. He took an excellent care of me. I am very pleased with him. You will not go wrong by chosing this wonderful professional. All the best and thank you Dr. Braun!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Braun. I recommend him highly. You are in good hands with Dr. Braun.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Dr. G. J Braun's Credentials

• French

• Univ Komenskeho, Lekarska Fak, Bratislava, Czechoslovakia (Grad. 1976)