Ratings for Dr. Graham Mansell

Dr Mansell is an incredibly empathetic person who also possesses "a lot" of compassion. He has helped me for over 10 years. He is an excellent listener. He helps to put things into perspective. He helped me to become aware of my distorted thoughts and helped me to understand my depression. He is very supportive and truly wants to help a person to heal. Sometimes when I was in a crisis he would spend extra time needed to ensure that I would feel safe and okay when I left his office. And so, if I have to wait a while to see him I never feel annoyed because I know that during that day there was most likely a patient who needed his help. And one day such a patient may be you! I agree with another reviewer who mentioned take a book. I'll also suggest a newspaper or magazine or read stuff on your i-phone. It's worth it. He's worth it. When you step into his office he will give you his full attention. I highly recommend him to anyone who is suffering from a mental health condition. He is knowledgeable but never arrogant. He genuinely cares about how you are doing. I am and will forever feel grateful for all his help. He literally saved my life.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Always had to wait at least half an hour in the waiting room. He seemed nice at first but turned out to be an a--h---. Didn't know what he was talking about. I wouldn't recommend him. Not happy at all with him. Waited too long.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Excellent Doctor. I have been seeing him for 10 years as my family physician. I've never had to wait an unreasonable time. He is very good.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Uncaring ....unhelpful.... unwilling to go the extra mile.... over drugs his patients

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Great GP. Seeing him for many years now, no complaints. Sometimes have to wait awhile, but show me a doctor you don't have to wait for!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I have had inly positive exeriences wit Dr Mansell. If I book a 15 or 30 minute appointment the session if more focused on how my medication is working and how I feel about it and my side effects However if I book an hour appointment he will delve deeper and ask me mire personal rooted questions. He allows me to drive the session and only pushes me as smuch as I allow. I find his calmness and kindness comforting and really feel that he cares. I have recommended him to others and they have had good experience a also.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I am sorry. I do not mean to insult the man but in my experience with him he was a bit pompous for a counselor. Not very helpful. Not very compassionate. No real guidance. The level of apathy was sickening. Gave me drugs so that I could function in life yet on those drugs I made an even bigger mess of my life. He asked me some pointless questions and gave useless and sometimes bad recommendations. You never wanted to be the first appointment as he was ALWAYS late getting to work. He was not very pleasant to talk to. You could see he tried but.... frequently looked like I was annoying him or something. When I asked questions he usually shrugged his shoulders "i don't know" He would not even help me understand what was wrong with me or help me find a real solution. He may be a good fit for others but definitely not for me.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Total idiot, don't tell this man anything. He is An moron with a medical degree which who knows how he got. He probably paid someone to pass him as a student! I wouldn't take my dog to him!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I very much like Dr. Mansell. He has always listened and even run over time in our appointment. He let me see him, even though I was a half hour late, always calm and discusses if he is changing or wanting me to try something different. I highly recommend him. I have not had to sit more than 1/2 an hour,I read and you will see how fast the time goes. Usually comes and gets me out of the waiting room himself, not many Dr.'s do that.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

This doctor is so helpful , mental health specialty and staff are fantastic :)

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014