Ratings for Dr. Norman Goldstuck

for your info. dr G 's rules if your not a patient or don't have an appt yur not aloowed in the room with the patient

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Whatever the circumstances were, of Dr. Goldstuck, leaving Canada has nothing to do with his assessment as a Doctor. Any problems that I or family had were addressed promptly and professionally, by himself or by referral. Other considerations did not interfere with being "Doctoring First".

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I am not sure what the reception are alike when I left but I use to work for him and he is a great boss, and a great doctor. I don't know why people say if your looking for drugs he was the place to go to, because of that reason, he did not want a license to prescribe narcotics. So if you are, you are going to the wrong doctor. There were reason that he had shut down. None that had to do with the patients. Maybe not the best way of doing it but he did have his reason and everyone makes mistakes. He is very intelligent, nice person, and he is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

This is a horrible doctor!...he just doesnt care about patients but just there for business. He should be closed down!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

No point looking for Dr. Goldstuck now. He abruptly shut down his practice in May 2010 with no warning to patients or any contact whatsoever to indicate he was closing his practice. While he was good about getting testing done & lining up a specialist, he spoke very little during any of my appointments. I had to drag everything out of him. This is contrary to my last appointment with him. I overheard him talking to what I can only conclude was a pharmacy rep & Dr. Goldstuck was far more interested in research than anything else. He wouldn’t stop talking. If he’s no longer in family practice, that’s good for patients.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Dr. G is an awesome doctor...he actually cares about his patients. one of his staff members however is a snob. i went with my husband to his appointment and when i went to go in with him i got told to get out and that i wasn't allowed in the room with him, as i walked back to the wait room i heard a pffft from behind me and being a little peeved i said " pffft to urself" my sister drove us there and when the nurse or w.e u wanna call her told my sister to control me....Dr. G is wonderful.....one fo his staff members....well....u get the point

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Dr. G is not the person I am rating. There is nothing but favorable comments about him, however, his reception staff leave little to be desired! The blonde one has absolutely NO phone manners, NO bedside manner, NO people skills what-so-ever! She is very rude; gives out information she has no right even knowing(test results); does not allow another person(a spouse) to go in a room with the patient yet will put 2 patients together in a room that should be put in seperate rooms. Maybe if she wants to work in the medical field she would be better off working in pathology...she would have no live patients that she could offend and all would be happy!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Dr. Goldstuck is a wonderful doctor. HOWEVER is staff are incompetent nasty woman. the blonde will bite your head off for the slightest reasons. at times i have booked appointments only to find out they were never booked to begin with. then i go in there and am not allowed to have a family member with me. that is BULL. i am terrified of doctors and sometimes i need that extra support. i will continue to see doctor goldstuck but wish he would get better staff in there that are not so rude.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

for all you ppl who dont know drs have have the time to sit and call everybody for results. thats why your told to call back and book appointments to go over resutls with them. Staff are too busy to cal everybody everyday. think about, how many ppl would they have to call. P.S pregnancy tests are NOT URGENT!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

I was worry about my baby's legs, he slightly check her legs and said what there is nothing to worry about, 3 times I asked him if he sure about it, he sad - yes. I took my baby to another doctor and she immediately sent us to the specialist... And when I ask him about my feet he did not even take a look and said nothing about it... also he was not very nice...

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009