Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Tse

I was so grateful that my friend told me to see Dr. Jennifer Tse. I had really bad acne as a teenager that left me with lots of scarring on my cheeks. I have to wear thick foundation to try to hide the scarring. Dr. Jennifer Tse and her staff have been so helpful. Dr. Jennifer Tse treated my bumped up acne scars with steroid injections. She treated my indented scars with filler injections. Her nurse helped make my skin smoother with lasers and microneedling. My skin looks amazing now!!! No more foundation for me! My kids are teenagers and starting to have acne. I have all my family members seeing Dr. Jennifer Tse for their skin now. We all love Dr. Jennifer Tse and her staff. Thank you for helping our family!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

I am so happy to have seen Dr. Jennifer Tse before my son's wedding. She helped me look younger and more refreshed. I get so many compliments on how great I look! Her staff was very helpful at getting me in quickly.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Jennifer Tse and her staff are fantastic! I had a weird looking mole appear on my face. I went to see my Dermatologist who told me to just watch it. I asked Dr. Jennifer Tse to look at it. She helped me biopsy it. It turned out to be cancer. She got me in to see Dermatologist that deals with skin cancer within the week. Surgery was done to remove the cancer. When my skin healed I was left with a really ugly scar on my face. Dr. Jennifer Tse and her staff were so helpful with helping me treat the scar. After several several steroid injections, laser treatment, PRP and filler injections, my scar is barely visible. I am so happy! I am recommending Dr. Jennifer Tse and her staff to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Jennifer Tse is an extraordinary doctor! She goes above and beyond. I was one of her first patients when she started out in family medicine. She was very thorough with my medical care. When she focused her practice more on skin and cosmetics medicine, she helped find a new family doctor for me and my family. Our new family doctor is male and I did not feel comfortable with getting my complete physical exams with him. Dr. Jennifer Tse still continues to do my complete physical exams. I still see Dr. Jennifer Tse for all my skin issues. She has helped me treat my acne. She biopsied a few of my suspicious skin lesions even off my face. All my biopsied sites have healed really well. Dr. Jennifer Tse has been very accommodating. Several times she has helped me refill medications from my family doctor when I could not get in soon enough. Dr. Jennifer Tse has also been helping me with my chronic migraine headaches with Botox therapy. This treatment has really given me back my quality of life. I just can't thank Dr. Jennifer Tse enough!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. Tse is an amazing doctor!!! I can't thank her enough for helping me with my skin. I use to have terrible acne and was very self conscious about my face. With her help my face is now clear of acne and scarring. I am so happy with my skin. I now feel more confident. Thank you Dr. Tse!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Wow!! My son is permantly disfigured from her. We had a simple request to reduce the scar tissue from an injury and she injected him over and over again and paid no attention to the implosion of the surrounding muscle and tissue. Then tried to blame it on something else. We are now working with a plastic surgeon to try to rectify this but we are not very hopeful. BE WARNED OF THIS WITCH DOCTOR!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I've always gone to Dr. Tse for my skin issues for over a decade now. I never had a bad experience with her staff, they're okay. Dr. Tse is the only doctor I've seen and her knowledge and recommendations have been great! Love the fact that she's doing walk=in's now every Wednesdays and Fridays. I have recommended her to a handful of people and all also had positive results.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

No matter how many years pass, each new crop of support staff seems to be worse than the one before; rude and uncaring and often not speaking much English. The so-called office manager must be some kind of relative because he has no sense of how to run an office. Dr Tse and her husband Dr Adamis are really nice enough and seem to know there stuff but that's hard to see due to the unfriendly staff.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Some of Dr.Tse`s staff are not helpful at all and should really consider being more formal. However, Dr.Tse is a very friendly doctor and very professional. Other doctors could not help me the way she did. Dr.Tse has been very patient and everything she has done for me is very effective. I would definitely recommend Dr.Tse to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010