Ratings for Dr. Leon J. Baginski

Absolutely amazing doctor! My wife was high risk and he ensured she was able to deliver with out a c-section. His knowledge is superior and his compassion is unmatched! His nursing staff was also very wonderful! We can't be anymore greatful! Thank you Dr. Biginski!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Awesome!!! I love Dr Baginski and his staff. He was my OB-GYN for my 6 month old and really cared, listened and took necessary precautions. All of the nurses at the hospital spoke highly of his expertise as well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Dr. Baginski is an extremely compassionate doctor as well as an excellent physician. He delivered both of our children and has continued to take excellent care of me ever since then. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr. Baginski has provided an extraordinary amount of care for me. I was initially referred to Dr. Baginski for HRT to help stabilized my epilepsy. Today he continues to treat my epilepsy as well as provide all my general gynecological care. Dr. Baginski has also performed my laparoscopic surgeries for ovarian cysts, endometriosis, pelvic adhesions, and a salpingo oophorectomy. Dr. Baginski and his staff provided exceptional pre and post operation care--in fact outstanding care during my oophorectomy. A gifted surgeon and physician with remarkable sensibilities (ability to perceive and respond to the intellectual and emotional needs of his patients) his professional tone and tenor is always compassionate, caring, responsive, and, most important to me, trustworthy.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Baginski delivered my 6th baby. I know I know we have a very big family. I also feel like somewhat of an experet in OBGYNs. I discovered I was pregnant at the age of 41. This was a huge surprise. I was quite aware of all the complications that can occur at this age. I had already begun to feel older and this pregnancy made me feel it even more. Dr. Bagninski helped me to understand and also to rule out the different things that could cause comlications. I'm very grateful to him for this healthy baby boy. He was straight forward and very knowledgable! I felt completely at ease throughout the pregnancy and during the delivery which was the best of all 6. Dr. Baginski has helped me with a problem that I have had for years. I needed to correct a past surgery. He was professional and made sure that I understood everything that was going to happen. I would highly reccomend him to anyone for any medical problem. He is the best doctor that I have had for all 6 deliveries.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

He is an extremely skilled physician with a great bedside manner. He took great care of me during a very difficult time. I highly recommend Dr. Baginski.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Doctor Baginski is super professional.He take care for me true my all pregnancy and did my c-section in Mission Hospital.The operation was on time,smooth he did staples and you can't tell now I had c-section,that how great he did.The recovery was very fast.He is excellent doctor ,I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

As an RN, I would highly recommend this physician. Finding a doctor who is both competent medically and has a wonderful bedside manner is not an easy feat. He is the best!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Baginski to anyone! I recently gave birth to my daughter and the entire experience was amazing. From the office visits, to the actually delivery, was incredible. Dr. Baginski and his staff went over and beyond with their service, professionalism, and knowledge. The entire experience was amazing!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

I’ve never felt better cared for in my life. I had high blood pressure as well as gestational diabetes and from the onset Dr. Baginski took excellent care of me. He has excellent bedside manner,a great sense of humor, which with a stress case like me is a great relief. He answers all of my questions no matter how crazy they are and makes me feel confident that he is making the best decisions for my care.Since 2006, Dr. Baginski has helped me through the pregnancy and birth of my first son, a miscarriage and the necessary procedure following, and most recently the pregnancy and birth of my second son in 2011. I have nothing but rave reviews. Dr. Baginski and his staff are compassionate when necessary as well as celebrate with you when the time comes.Not only was the care excellent but for a working mother his office efficiency and hours are wonderful as well. I also have to praise Dr. Baginski’s staff. They are all so friendly and make you feel well cared for.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Leon J. Baginski's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1985)