Ratings for Dr. Idowu Akinjise

No issue with ID himself but it takes hours to get an appointment as his staff are terrible. They will put you on hold and never pick up and then when you call back they will never pick up I have to drive down there to make appointments in person most times because his rude staff won't pick up the phone....

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

DR ID is my family doctor and any medical issue that I have had has been taken care of promplty. I don't go to is office to socialize, I go whenever I'm in need medical attention and he has certainly listen and helped me with my problems. He is on time with appts, which is awesome. Every time you call for an appt. your are ask to hold the line but you are not on hold for very long. I worked in a medical clinic and I know that the telephone does not stop ringing.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

This doctor, I suppose, is much like most. He's interested in making a living. He gives good service and looks after me. His front office are horrid little harridans. Rude and ignorant are compliments.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. ID himself is a nice guy. I usually feel a bit rushed when speaking to him, though. Not a bad doctor, just wish he'd spend more time with his patients. On the plus side, it means I never have to wait long for my appointments. What I really came here to rate is his receptionist - absolutely appalling service. Extremely rude and short with people. Acts like she doesn't want to speak with you, puts you on hold and never picks up, and straight up hung up on me once I'd booked an appointment and before I could say "thank you" or "goodbye." Extremely unpleasant to deal with, I get really uncomfortable every time I have to speak with her.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I have to agree the office staff needs a personality makeover or a new job. Dr Id does not care about me as a patient, the most I can get in his office is 2 minutes maybe and he rushes me out the door continously. My health concerns are never touched by him, I wonder if he knows anything or has just a piece of paper saying he is a doctor. Dead inside how can you care about humans, I am seeing a new doctor tomorrow one that will not rush me out the door and take my health serious, he does not. Over worked, bs this is he is the one pulling patients thru faster than lightning, although I have noticed his own kind of people he seems to have more time for.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Went to this clinic I could not believe what they had for a receptionist there. This lady was very rude and definitely been at her job for way to long. This lady and I'm sure u know who I'm talking about should not be dealing with the public. Rather she should be at a butcher shop. If you want your day ruined or feel worse go see this lady.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. ID ever since he came to town. In the beginning he didn't always seem to show that he cared about why you were there to see him. However, ever since I was having major health concerns (not just seeing him for a cold/flu or something like that) he has been incredibly attentive and always requests testing and refers me to whatever doctor he thinks will be able to help me better than he can. He does not push for me to take pills or other medications as other people have mentioned. His front desk staff are getting much better over the past couple of years. Still one that is sometimes rude even when you just ask for a different appointment time or date then she first gives you. Overall, all of my experiences at Dr. ID's office are great. He is for sure overworked, however, he never tries to rush me out of his office and listens to everything I have to say.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

great staff, excellent doctor. Dr I.D has been my doctor for three years now. One of the best ive seen in Fort Mcmurray

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Best doctor in fort mcmurray helpful in every way Negative feedback negative people

Submitted June 13, 2016

Horrible service by Dr. ID and his staff - will NEVER be returning. The receptionist (his wife, go figure) must have never been taught manners. I have never been treated so poorly at a physicians office until I went in to this office. I figured maybe she was having a bad day, but the next two times I returned were no different. Dr. ID himself is ignorant and does not care about patient concerns. During my last visit with him I waited over 40 minutes to see him for him to enter the room and tell me he was running late so I would have to make another appointment to discuss whatever was bothering me. Do yourself a favour and don't sign on as his patient, you will be treated like garbage and it will be a waste of your time.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016