Ratings for Dr. Michael Gault

Dr. Gault has been my dr for about 12 years with good reason , he's very good. Also my daughter and son in laws dr. Some people should take a aspirin and quit whining !

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr Gault has been my Dr for many years. I had to do a double take on all the negative comments.He has been very caring compassionate and knowledgeable. Always makes me feel more like a friend then patient. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Gault for years, I've also been wanting to find a new family doctor for years! Dr. Gault needs to retire, he might as well since he is never there anyway. I find that Dr. Gault is cocky, and down right rude. He has horrible bed side manner and should not be allowed to see children. I have had to make several appointments to see Dr. Gault regarding one problem, because he doeen't take the time to pay attention the first time. He has written incorrect prescriptions numerous times, that the pharmasist has caught, and when I asked for a refererall to a specialist for my son, he said he did it, and months later found out that he didn't do it! I am looking for a new doctor, and I would NOT recommend this "doctor" to anyone!!

Submitted January 25, 2015

Dr. Gault did a thorough evaluation & thought outside of the box when addressing my issues. Further he has a wonderful bedside manner & went out if his way to ensure I followed up with his next step plan.

Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Gault ignored important symptoms and would not deliver bad news regarding my health and my ability to drive, which forced me to seek another Doctor who told me the bad news that I could no longer safely drive. Though this was distressing, it would have been more so to have hurt myself or others while driving.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

It is time for him to retire and just play golf. Just appears to be in a daze all the time. Told me to take an aspirin and go home and stop whining about my fibromyalgia pain.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Gault is a very nice person.He answers your questions,has time for you,has a very good "bedside manner",and most of all,he dosen't give you the "Bum's Rush".

Submitted September 30, 2011

Above average patient care. Very personable and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

This doctor was incredibly knowledgeable and knew exactly how to treat my problem when I went to see him. I would advise you all to see him. What a caring man and a brilliant doc.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

I love Dr. Gault. I've been going to him for years. He's relaxed, honest, has a sense of humor and genuinely cares about his patients.

Submitted February 4, 2010