Ratings for Dr. G. Glezereson

This doctor should be striped of his licence. He ignored my symptoms and in doing so left me in a critical state. If you are referred to this doctor ask for another referral from your family doctor. Tt could save for life! Also the office staff is rude and uncaring.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr. Glezerson is a wonderful urologist, very knowledgeable, gentle, and with a compassion to put you at ease. He met me with a handshake in his office, and was gentle and informative all through the cystoscopy. He answered all my questions without any hesitation. He was equally attentive when he performed surgery at the Victoria Hospital. He came out of the operating area to see me before the procedure, and he along with those assisting me, could not have been nicer or more helpful. I cannot understand where these derogatory remarks are coming from, as he is a fine man, and wonderful doctor. Together with his receptionist Nicole, and his nurse Brenda, they make a fine team.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr Glezerson was very professional and helpful. He was reassuring and empathetic!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

It's really sad that people who lack compassion, reason and empathy in the way that Dr. Glezereson does are allowed to practice medicine. I'm reading other people's opinions of the Doctor and though he is knowledgeable, as I said, compassion is not this man's strong suit. May you be a kinder person as the years go by dear brother. I hope this man can

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. G. Glezereson . he is the most horrible dr on the plaint and should have his licence taken away he has no bed side manor and when he put the shaft up my ass and it hurt ! and I yelled at me and told me basically too shut up stay still and breath throw you mouth but it still hurt !, and again yelled, and again yelling at me to stop it no worning about what his doing or to do too you and has no compassion for ya .Terrible, rude and uncaring doctor. Absolutely no post-op care.This Dr is very rude . I don't recommend him to anyone ,the good comments are from the people who must know him and are friends or the people that are numb too pain and rudeness this man is a fucking dr frakenstine and should be put down or sent too pasture . I hate him and will never go back he is a fucking grap dr and me and my wife hate you , you fuck I hope you read this ass hole . you ass , I hope this happens too you and you have too see a dr just like you ,and I curse you to all end -- good by never too see you again ,and PS . I going the top to see about getting you licence taken away your too old and too much of a prick too be doing the job , get a job where you cant hurt people . ass hole ,ass hole ass hole .

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Glad I got it done by him very helpful respectable and love he said recovery best is beer and remote and relax so I did just that and everything was great. Thanks Dr.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I highly do NOT recommend this doctor! Hes HORRIBLE! [short version] gave no info, no support, made me feel bad about my pain and weight, risked harm and laughed, rude comments. [long version] I was diagnosed with a kidney stone 3 weeks ago. I was told it was stuck and caused a severe infection. at 2pm that day i was sent to THIS horrible man for emergency stent placement! i was booked to go right in for placement, instead i was told he decided LAST MINUTE that he was taking someone else in instead. i waited 4 hours with NO pain meds. i was promised a shot for the severe pain once i got there, it never got it. i was told they CANT because i wasn't a usual patient. i was still loopy from my last morphine shot and he had me sign legal documents which i have no clue about. he didnt even ask if i was on anything. it was obvious though. the only thing he told me was he was putting a stent in. when it came time for my turn, i had to fight with him to put me to sleep. he didnt want to. made all these excuses about my weight and how it's not a good idea. finally won that argument. when it came to transferring to the table, he didnt lock the stretcher, i nearly fell between the table, he snickered and had his assistant help hold it to the bed. when i was falling asleep, i over heard him comment on my crotch under his breath. i woke up with a horrible pain in my crotch, i wasnt told anything about pain. i was then moved to my room with a VERY annoying roommate who kept her phone on max and kept ringing as i tried to rest. i had to pee and the nurses refused to help me, saying "its just a feeling" so i got up myself, unplugged myself and walked to the bathroom. there a nurse rolled her eyes and put down some urine catcher. when i sat down, i instantly peed, i was bursting. her remark was "ok" and complained to other staff that i was annoying. There was blood, lots of it. i didnt know id pee blood, i wasnt told anything about that. what i WAS told was that he blasted my kidney after pushing the stone back in it. idk with what. also that he DID NOT write a prescription for pain meds because HE thought i didnt need it. i was given tylenol 3 and sent home. 26 hours later i was back in the emergency because i was in the same amount of pain as i was with the stone. i was given a prescription for morphine. THATS how bad it was. the next week i had an appointment with him. he sent me down for an xray and said he couldnt see it in ANY of the xrays that i have done relating to my kidney when at the original hospital i was in could. he told me i shouldnt be on morphine and that is shouldnt hurt that bad. he told me to stop taking morphine. i didnt. i tried naproxen and tylenol E.S. before hand and it did nothing. he ignored my question about the pain i was having and refused to take out the stent even though it kept me from doing daily activities. said it was doing more help than harm. sent me home with a pamphlet unrelated to my problem and told me he is booking my appointment for lithotripsy. a week later i got the letter to go. turns out it wasnt my appointment for litho, just to meet someone else. went to my appointment yesterday and had another xray where the stone was CLEAR AS DAY. but guess what? its STUCK! what ever he blasted my kidney with, he caused the stone to get stuck high up in my kidney behind my spine. i was given the choice of removing my stent, going to litho (where i found out 1/200 people end up with internal bleeding by the kidney. not from Glezereson.), or just getting it pulled out. i wanted it pulled out, but that would mean 5-6 MONTHS of waiting. so im going to litho. now i wait for my appointment call.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

This Dr is very rude . I don't recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Terrible, rude and uncaring doctor. Absolutely no post-op care. Did not even want to talk to me after the procedure which ultimately caused more issues than the kidney stones themselves!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

An Excellent Doctor! Knowledgable, clear and to the point when describing the problem. Realistic when discussing recovery rate (in my situation). I have every confidence in this Professional. Wish that more Doctors were like him. My only negative comment was that he suggested that I return to work a few days earlier than I felt ready for.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011