Ratings for Dr. Patrick C. Yeh

I have taken my dad to several ophthalmologists but he was most comfortable with Dr. Yeh. I have never seen such a thorough exams. He decided to have his cataracts removed by Dr. Yeh, couldn't be happier. Dr. Yeh explained the procedure in detail and answered all the questions personally. He recommended the option that was best for my father not the ones that would cost extra money. He is truly a conscientious and honest doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

a caring and good eye surgeon who is very thorough

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Dr. Yeh is great. Unlike other eye doctors I've been to, he doesn't rush through his examination and takes the time to explain his findings, and answer my questions. He is very attentive and caring.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

The doctor is very professional and detail oriented. He's knowledgeable and really spends the time to listen to you and explain to you his treatment plans as well as the pros and cons of all the options. I ended up having my cataract removed by Dr. Yeh. I was very nervous, but his great composure and skills made it so easy for me, and the outcome was fantastic. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Yeh to anyone who is looking for a good eye doctor.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

Dr. Patrick C. Yeh's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med