Ratings for Dr. Paul E. Burk

This guy is an absolute joke. Wife and mother both seen him and was a jerk in every way. Impatient, didn't listen, never looked at them, made remarks under breath. Didn't even examine her and said it could be cancer. NEVER go here. My goal will be to see him and his practice shut down.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

This "doctor" does not care about his patients! He cares about the money! If your surgery is important or at all complicated... go to a different dr. He schedules 4 to 5 surgeries at the SAME TIME!! Having ORs lined up so he can go from room to room! Needles to say my surgeries were not done correctly and now I must deal with it for the rest of my life so he could earn a few extra thousand dollars for that morning. Find someone who isn't in it for money alone!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

I thought he took care of my girl. She had a broken nose which she needed surgery. He did a good job.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2007

Paul Burk spent a total of 5 minutes with me for 2 visits. His equipment was dated,said I had no hearing loss and that my ear canal was irritated and to live with it for about 6 weeks. I went to another doctor who had better equipment, a happier staff, found hearing loss and even scheduled an MRI as my symptoms could be indications of other conditions. In a nutshell, Paul Burk was/is incompetent and just out there to collect a paycheck.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2007

He seems like a very nice doctor, I am a new patient, and my appt. the other day went alright, Dr. Burk had to examine my ears due to clogged ear and told me that I had wax buildup, He then cleaned both ears out, quickly, with just a little pain.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2007

Dr. Paul E. Burk's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1983)

AARP