Dr. Warnock was absolutely amazing!! I could not be happier with my decision to go with him! And the best part of all was the outcome of the procedures!!! The staff in the office was always very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Warnock is amazing. He is very detailed, informative and actually listens to your concerns. He made me feel very comfortable with my decision by giving me the pros and cons and has continued to help me every step of the way. I have been beyond happy my results and can't thank him enough!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I went to at least 5 consultations before I met Dr. Warnock. The second I met him, I knew he was the one. He and his staff always made me feel comfortable and they were always more than willing to answer any questions or concerns I had. I was nervous to actually get the procedure done, but I am so happy I did. There is so much information out there about different options and sizes for a breast augmentation, but Dr. Warnock and his staff help you find the right size and shape for you. I am so happy that I listened to Dr. Warnock and went with the size he told me would look best on my body. He took into consideration my body type, weight,height ect and I look so great! People who do not know me are often shocked to hear I had a breast augmentation. They look so real and natural on my body. I sometimes forget that almost 6 months ago I had a breast augmentation. It feels like I've had them my whole life. They have definitely become a part of me. After the surgery I did not have a lot of pain or bruising. My biggest concern is when I could get back to the gym! I am so happy with my results and I'm so grateful that I was chose Dr. Warnock.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I went to many consultations and felt most comfortable with Dr. Warnock. It has been 7 weeks since my breast augmentation and I am so happy with the results. My only regret is waiting so long to do this for myself. I am now a happier and more confident person.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

After researching various surgeons in my area, I decided to go with Dr. Warnock because he came highly recommended. I had breast augmentation surgery and am extremely pleased with my results. He and his staff are very courteous and take the time to answer any questions that you have.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

I had a tummy tuck. I interviewed 4 doctors and did my research on what to expect. Dr Warnock was the most down to earth, explaining what I could expect and any possible problems that could arise. I am extremely pleased with the outcome and all of the follow - up care. The staff was extremely punctual , friendly, and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Very perfessional. I'm super happy with the outcome of my plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

I chose Dr. Warnock for my Breast Augmentation because he was conservative, yet confident. He made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions. I am extremely happy with my results and will definitely use him again!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

I went to Dr. Warnock to have my implants replaced after 20 years. I also had an encapsulation that needed to be taking care of. Dr. Warnock was very patient and explained how this happens and that it likely would not happen again. I've been very pleased with my results and I think he's a great doctor with an amazing staff!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Steven H Warnock's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Warnock was absolutely amazing!! I could not be happier with my decision to go with him! And the best part of all was the outcome of the procedures!!! The s..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Warnock is amazing. He is very detailed, informative and actually listens to your concerns. He made me feel very comfortable with my decision by giving me t..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with my results!! The staff was great and Dr. Warnock was very informative when I was facing important decisions."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to at least 5 consultations before I met Dr. Warnock. The second I met him, I knew he was the one. He and his staff always made me feel comfortable and t..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to many consultations and felt most comfortable with Dr. Warnock. It has been 7 weeks since my breast augmentation and I am so happy with the results. My..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After researching various surgeons in my area, I decided to go with Dr. Warnock because he came highly recommended. I had breast augmentation surgery and am ext..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tummy tuck. I interviewed 4 doctors and did my research on what to expect. Dr Warnock was the most down to earth, explaining what I could expect and any..."

November 9, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Very perfessional. I'm super happy with the outcome of my plastic surgery."

November 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr. Warnock for my Breast Augmentation because he was conservative, yet confident. He made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions. I am extr..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Warnock to have my implants replaced after 20 years. I also had an encapsulation that needed to be taking care of. Dr. Warnock was very patient ..."

November 5, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "http://drstevenwarnock.com" to "http://www.drstevenwarnock.com/". Address has been updated from "9829 S 1300 E Ste 200" to "11762 South State Street". Suite has been updated from "None" to "Suite 220". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "8015712020".

September 8, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I got my rhinoplasty done with him. He completely messed up my face. I asked for a sharpened Americanized face. He said he could do it without and implant. He m..."

September 7, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Steven" to "Steven H."

October 20, 2013