Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Falls

This practice always provides top notch service. All staff are exceptionally professional, well versed in their skill areas. The Dr, himself, is worth traveling to northern Virginia for the visit: he is knowledgeable, upbeat, articulate well appointed, and pleasant. One of the best.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Falls is truly a expert in his field. My family has been seeing him for almost 20 years. I recently had cataract surgery and everything went flawlessly, as always. He is simply the BEST

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

What a great doctor! He took the time to explain everything about my catarac surgery, answered all my questions and made me feel at easy. Surgery went very well. A++ doctor

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I was refered to Dr. Falls by a family friend. She assured me that waiting 6 month to see him would be worth it. My cataract issues have been worst win g through the years and I was not confident of my previous doctors diagnosis. So I waited to see Dr. Falls. I am am pleased to say that it was worth it. He explained everything to me I terms I could understand and we proceeded with surgey. My vision has greatly improved. He is a very nice and very knowledgable doctor. I could not have asked for more. If you want one of the best, then the 6 month wait is well worth it.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Dr Falls has been my eye doctor for over 5 years. He recently completed my cataract surgery after treating me for glaucoma. I have to tell you that my eye health and vision have not been this good in the last 55 years. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who needs professional care.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

I really like Dr. Falls personally and I like that he takes the time to familiarize himself with my chart before he sees me. This at least gives the appearance that he remembers me although it's unlikely because he only sees me once a year. However, I agree with one of the other assessments that waiting 6 months to see him is just ridiculous. He does have the most unfriendly staff too. While other doctors will call you if they have a cancellation, this office does not do that. They suggest that you call back every day to see if there's been a cancellation. Who has the time to do that? Additionally, they've got the worst voice mail message on their machine that I have ever heard! I inquired about coming to pick up my records so I could switch doctors and was told there was a charge for that. Why do I have to pay for my own medical history when it takes 6 months to get an appt. with my doctor?

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

In the past I have found Dr. Falls to be positive, helpful, and knowledgeable. However, his schedule is extremely busy (over a 6-month wait for a return appt and no waiting list). And unfortunately the admin staff is consistently unhelpful and unpleasant to deal with--as if you are bothering them when you call and they are doing you a favor to give you an appt. Honestly there are so many other good ophthalmologists in the area it is not worth the hassle of dealing with his office to continue to see him.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Punctuality is not his strong point. They seem to schedule multiple patients at the same time but on the plus side--he knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

my eye was infected from a work exposure and he gave me in writing a sheet that says if my eye was not better by Monday that I needed a new med perscribed. I called Monday twice and he never got back to me. Tuesday I talk to him and he blew me off and suggested over the counter drops. I called and told him again they were infected and he blew me off again. I went to another one who said they were still very infected. Do not go to him or he will blow you off!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2007

Dr. Mark D. Falls's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Vienna, VA