Ratings for Dr. Lynn Reynolds

Dr. Reynolds has been my doctor since 2003, when I was pregnant with my third child. She is very attentive and thorough, and always errs on the side of caution, both with myself and my children. She has never hesitated to send us for further testing, and this, ultimately, is what led to my early diagnosis of cancer and successful treatment. I am extremely grateful to her for her thoroughness, and the excellent care she has provided to my children and me over the last 14 years.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Very awful Dr. Does not take the time to listen, very rude and always very rushed! Will not be going back to her!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr Reynolds is a fantastic doctor! She was my doctor with my last 2 pregnancies and she was amazing. She was not judgemental at all and she explained everything thoroughly. I had some complications with my last baby and she was very good at explaining what was happening so I wasn't so worried. She detected an irregular heartbeat (which was missed in my ultrasound) and she sent me to the women's hospital in Vancouver for follow up tests. She also referred me to a specialist because my son couldn't decide if he wanted to come out bum first, feet first or hands first. I ended up having to have a c-section instead of a natural delivery but she was still there in the OR and came to check on me regularly. Once we were finally released from the hospital, my son and I had many follow up appointments and we were never rushed. Yes, a few of our appointments were running behind schedule, but that's what happens when you do as much as Dr Reynolds does! Hands down the best doctor I've ever had! And Ann is a blast to deal with. I love the sense of humor!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr Reynolds is amazing as an ob! Totally trust her experience. She is patient when you need it, and efficient when you're totally fine. She was awesome during my first pregnancy and has been great on this one too. Her staff person Anne however is the worst. She is rude, unclear, and chaotic. If I miss an appointment it is the literal end of the world, in fact she even threatened not to book me in anymore at 28 weeks. If she makes a mistake however, it is still the patient's fault. I am glad we're done building our family, because I just can't handle her anymore.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

I was a new immegrant and I didn't know how things works or what to do and i was pregnant with my first. Dr. Lynn always gave time to discuss and give me full information about all the information i used to ask her. She is excellent dr.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I'm not sure how she has such good review!! Almost every appt was 20 mins plus behind I think I got in on time twice my whole pregnancy. And three times I showed up and she was delivering a baby and my appoiment was canceled but it would be nice to get a phone call to let me know! Driving 20 mins each way to find out it's canceled and no phone call is frustrating. The secretary was always very rude and Dr. Reynolds is very hit or miss as well! Always very rushed and got very veuge awnseres to all my questions. My mom was in town and I asked if she could hear the heartbeat and she said things like this is why I'm running behind and took my head off. I rarely get to see my mom and I wanted to share the moment with her and she made me feel bad about it. She almost missed my delivery as well walked in at the very last possible moment. I am really surprised how she had such good reviews!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Unemotional, possibly burnt out. Dr. Reynolds use to be happier and more friendly. Now she is factual judgemental and definitely does not believe in any Eastern medicine including Chiropractics.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I was refered to Dr Reynolds when my midwife no longer wanted me as a patient. What a relief! She was more than I could have hoped for! She is very knowlegable, helpful and I love her sense of humour! Anne's too!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr Reynolds is a really great doctor! She delivered our son almost a week ago and I couldn't have felt more trusting that she would do a great job in the delivery room. She was very thorough and I like the fact that she will tell you the way it is, no beating around the bush. That said, I never

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Dr Reynolds is an incredible and informative doctor! She always had great answers to our questions and concerns and she was always so comforting when I would come in worrying about something new or some ache. She was always so punctual and never rushed me when in the room talking to her, she would always fill me with more information than my question required, it was amazing!!! I was really looking forward to Dr Reynolds delivering our baby. My husband and I ended up moving at 37 weeks pregnant and she was so helpful to guide us in the right direction. Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Dr. Lynn Reynolds's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.