Ratings for Dr. John Wade

Dr Wade has been looking after me for over 10 years,and whether my conditions and treatments stay the same or change, he has always always spent the time to try to give me the best care possible. Gabby is a gold star as well, getting me in to see Dr. Wade when urgent care is needed! Without the care that I’ve been given, i would not be able to be functioning as well as i am at work and at home. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Without question someone I hope I never meet again. Years ago when my symptoms made work and activities difficult he told me to walk in front of him. Then declared there was nothing wrong with me. 7 years later I finally got in with an excellent rheumatologist. So much of the degeneration from this immune disease syndrome and the chronic pain could probably have been lessened, who knows. Yes it's in the past and I'm just so grateful for all the good help I've been given, but it would give me the willies to see him again. someone here commented on the wealth thing. I never thought of that; I always assume I'm going to be taken very seriously because I'm educated and bright; however I do wear thrift clothes, ha ha. Still, what would he have to gain by catering to wealth? Just wondering. My sixth sense wonders if it could be in at least a small part a misogynist thing.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Wade spent a great deal of time going over my timeline of symptoms, giving me a physical exam and then went into extensive detail explaining what I was dealing with. I am so thankful for the advice he gave me - it has changed my life.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

This doctor never takes lunch! He really cares about his patients and he really cares about his patients feeling better.At times he does run late because he does spend time with his patients.HIs secreatary is lovely .I felt cared about in his care.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Wade is a very opinionated man, rushes me out of his office, hates to complete any type of forms. Does not have the common sense to educate himself on long term benefits that one might need to go on as they are unable to work. Every time I have to see him I feel like my life is in his hands and I feel sick to my stomach. The only thing that might be of peace is that I might be moving out of province and I won't have to deal with his unprofessional, self centered bs anymore.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr Wade is a genius guy. I was suffering from an intractable illness for 10 years and he fixed my problem. He listens, cares and treats. On the top of that, he is available whenever I ask for "urgent" appointments. I recommend him to a friend and she finds him the same. I strongly recommend this guy.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I normally don't write reviews but after looking at these negative reviews I decided to pu my two bits in. Dr. Wade is polite, friendly, attentive, knowledgeable and open to alternative treatments. He takes time to listen to all the questions and concerns and addresses all of them. He's receptionist is little hard to bypass sometimes but dr. Wade gave me pointers on how to do that. Dr. Wade pretty much saved my life after a bunch of er visits miss diagnosed me and almost killed me.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr wade I found to be racist especially towards native Americans. I had a 11:00 appointment, saw & heard people check in after me go in before me. Another girl walked out crying because after a 6 hour drive had her appointment canceled so dr wade could go for lunch. The guy is a pure FN A Hole & He knows it

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Thank you Dr Wade for being so determined on figuring me out. Signed redhead zebra

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Wade for 21 years, due to my auto immune disease and follow up with him annually to keep an eye on it. He has been a wealth of information and comparing my care to what goes on around the world to make sure we are on top of it. He checks me over very thoroughly each time I see him and looks over all of the recent reports with me and makes sure I understand what it all means. I appreciate everything he has done for me over these years! I have moved to Vancouver Island now, and still keep him due to our history. I would, and have, recommended Dr Wade to others, including family members. And Gabby is amazing, love her!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017