You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John Wade

Dr Wade is a very kind, and patient man and thoughtful, thorough doctor. Am grateful to him and would absolutely recommend him to anyone. You're receptionist Gabby is lovely and caring too. Thank you both! Kindest Regards ♥

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I've been with Dr Wade for over ten years. He's a wonderful Rheumatologist , has helped me a lot and I really like his easy going personality and sense of humour. I feel very comfortable and at ease with him and letting him know when I'm in real pain.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Wade was recommended to me by family doctor as one of the best experts to see if you have had your body hit hard be years of hard work. I am an ex-athlete with a number of old injuries but also was in industrial construction. I did not think anybody could help all the nagging things I have going....then i saw Dr. Wade. and that is a number of times, but I am able to do many more things...and grateful he has been able to help me with everything so far.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Quit Dr. Wade for second time in ten years recently. He is rude, arrogant and dismissive, does not listen and interrupts (even when resident doctors are present; and I've noted the looks on some of the residents' faces when Dr.Wade is rude/arrogant/dismissive). For the past year I've had to wait +30 to 60 mi.n to see him (always running late, even morning appointments). Continues to ask inappropriate personal questions about my income and financial lifestyle, and continues to make verbal and written comments of a long-time skin condition on my face that has nothing to do with my arthritis. Dismisses complaints about drugs' side effects and will not answer questions about other meds. Abruptly ends "appointment" with taking out his dictating machine and dictating his report as you sit there; and ignores/dismisses any comment you may make about an error in his dictation (so I must ensure I see his letters sent to my GP and point out his errors). Took months, but finally found a very pleasant and thorough rheumatologist via a "second opinion" referral from my GP.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

He's been seeing me over 3 years. Very kind and up spirit to his patients.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Fabulous caring helpful empathetic human being. I owe my miraculous recovery in large part to Dr. Wade's support, knowledge, willingness to try different approaches. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Because of Dr. John Wade, I was able to get back on my feet; work; and have a normal life. This man CURED me. Love him! Thank you, dear Dr. Wade and God bless you always.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. John Wade's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Wade is a very kind, and patient man and thoughtful, thorough doctor. Am grateful to him and would absolutely recommend him to anyone. You're receptionist ..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been with Dr Wade for over ten years. He's a wonderful Rheumatologist , has helped me a lot and I really like his easy going personality and sense of humou..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wade was recommended to me by family doctor as one of the best experts to see if you have had your body hit hard be years of hard work. I am an ex-athlete ..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Quit Dr. Wade for second time in ten years recently. He is rude, arrogant and dismissive, does not listen and interrupts (even when resident doctors are presen..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "dr john wade is a fantastic doctor who I really like because he is very knowledgeable."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's been seeing me over 3 years. Very kind and up spirit to his patients."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Fabulous caring helpful empathetic human being. I owe my miraculous recovery in large part to Dr. Wade's support, knowledge, willingness to try different appro..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wade was amazing. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Explained everything in detail and was not rushing into prescribing drugs, which I absolutely loved!!..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Because of Dr. John Wade, I was able to get back on my feet; work; and have a normal life. This man CURED me. Love him! Thank you, dear Dr. Wade and God bless ..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Be careful with this man - be very, very careful. He is unpredictable, thinks very highly of himself."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "He was very rough and insisted on testing my Fibro points even though I told him I had all of them. I was there for an arthritis examination, not fibromyalgia. ..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Personality Plus, Professional and Cutting Edge knowledge. I have seen Dr. Wade over a number of years. He always gets me back to health and back to being pro..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He has always been direct and helpful and shows strong confidence in his decisions"

December 16, 2014