Ratings for Dr. Nancy L. Brennan

There is no finer general practice doctor in Central Oregon, period. Dr. Brennan is a rare gem who not only cares about all her patients, but she also listens. When I spend time with her, I feel as though I am the only person on her schedule that day (even though I am not). After spending as much one-on-one time with you as needed, she will offer an assessment and recommend treatment in *your* best interest. A pencil-pushing bureaucrat or pharmaceutical salesperson she is not. It's very rare to find a doctor these days who genuinely cares about his or her patients *and* listens. I have found her to be knowledgable in all aspects of general practice medicine, and even well-read in areas typically outside general practice. Dr. Brennan ranks right up there with some of the best doctors I have ever known and I am honored to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Dr. Brennan is a wonderful person but doesn't seem to be "cutting edge" when it comes to her knowledge-base. With five people in our family she has missed diagnoses more than once; fortunately nothing serious. Being pushed to use the nutritional supplements she uses/sells on the side is a bit of a turn-off, too. She has a good sense of humor and her assistant/husband, Joe, is pleasant. The health care facility she is associated with is disorganized, unprofessional, and the left hand doesn't seem to know what the right hand is doing.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Dr. Brennan was nice and was great with my son. But her staff was awful and that's why we left. They have a 7 minute late policy and I was 10 minutes late and they wouldn't see us. I was pretty disappointed since my son had a rash over his entire body and it would have been great to see a doctor. I understand that I was late and at fault, but the folks at the front desk were incredibly rude and unaccomodating. We never went back.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Dr. Brennan is a very nice person but did not know much about my particular disorder & it does not seem as though she has made an attempt to learn more about it since I first came to her a couple of years ago. Because of this she can rarely answer my questions & does not seem to understand my concerns. Unfortunately she does not seem to take many concerns seriously. I have found a new doctor who after listening to one of my concerns did some tests that found I do have an issue that could have been corrected tears ago if Dr. Brennan would have been willing to do these tests. When I came to Dr. Brennan with this particular concern she basically said I was overreacting & that I was fine. Unfortunatly because of these reasons I will no longer be using Dr. Brennan as my general practitioner.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007

Compassionate, precise, notices and investigates even small symptoms to piece together a holistic diagnosis. Best doctor I've ever had, in several decades of dealing with doctors in Canada and the US.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2007

Dr. Nancy L. Brennan's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1990)