Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Jones

I wouldn't recommend Dr.Jones. I saw him over around 4 times, and each visit he'd tell me his office was unable to retrieve my old medical records and have me reschedule. This happened three times - complete waste of time and money. The 4th visit, he ended up getting a partial report on my condition and stated I read too complicated for him. He offered to be my doctor unless my conditioned worsened. I admire the honesty, but the runaround was one step too far. Avoid this urologist.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Kept us waiting until after 5 pm for a 4pm appt. Took 2 personal calls (from wife on cell phone. Left the room to make a 3rd call (all calls regarding his car.) Declined to give patient (my mother w/Dementia) an antibiotic injection, explaining "it's 5:30...I'm not giving an injection now, and besides, I don't know if we have that med on hand." When we were leaving the office, he was explaining to the front desk person that lab orders could be handed to the patient, instead of faxed. Front office person expressed pleasure at having "1 less thing to do." When I expressed that I had my hands full w/Mom, and asked if they could PLEASE fax it this time (Mom lives in a dementia facility), the doc said "Well, you are taking her back home, aren't you?" I explained that I was having difficulty handling her, had to drop her off, get meds, then go back...he asked the same question again...I said "Nevermind, I'll take care of it myself. The utmost in arrogant behavior!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Dr. Thomas A. Jones's Credentials

• Spanish

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Escondido, CA