Ratings for Dr. Wayne K Jones

This doctor has very bad bedside manners. Treated me like I was a drug addict, when I was in for a terrible sinus infection, where I was so congested I could not breath and blowing out yellow mucus with blood. He took one second to look at me and said I didn't have a sinus infection and gave me some allergy spray. Had a terrible chest infection starting (had them many times before) and he said he heard nothing in much chest and there was nothing there. I told him my chest was tightening and I was starting to cough up mucus. He said, no you aren't and I asked if I could get an antibiotic and he said, no, there was nothing wrong. I had been sick for days, unable to breathe and he blew me off like I was asking for some narcotic drug. Shame on him. Nasty doctor, worst treatment Ifrom a doctor I have ever had. His rating is below 0...

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Doctor Jones is Keeper for Family doctor.He cares about you and your health

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Been a patient of Dr Jones since 2002. Yes he is a no nonsense Doctor but he does care about your health. Helped me get on Canada Pension Plan disability and is always prompt unmaking referrals.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr Jones was good in days gone bye , it seems he has a bad day too often now Told me I had only 15 minutes appointment Asked to see a physio aboutmy knee , he replied. " feel free " , told me to ice it . Had an x Ray of my knee , he just said you have a little osteoarthritis , and nothing else I'm now waiting of surgery on that knee ! - poor attitude lately .

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Hands down the worst Dr. we have seen. It is obvious why he is so easy to get in with. Horrible bedside manner. Doesn't listen. My husband was misdiagnosed and he pushed pills on me for a new headache. I went to a different Dr and my headache is gone. He actually said to me that if i was not going to use the drugs he prescribed then he could not help me. I am an RN and have experience with DR's and i still can't believe he is a physician, what a joke.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

I never wait in his office. If he doesn't know something he finds out and recommends the right person. I generally get an appontment the same or next day. His staff knows me when I arrive and if he sees me sitting he makes sure I am inhis office right away. When my parents came to live for six months he took them on as patients as well.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

I've been seeing Dr Jones since January 1995. I've a serious family history of heart disease and he has had me see the specialists for every appropriate test. I no longer have high blood pressure, and he worked with me to find the right medication to lower - and keep low - my cholesterol and other blood fats. He's impressed on me MY role in my personal health, as a result I'm slimmer, healthier and feel much better than when I started with him. If you're looking for a true professional with the aim of a long term, family Doctor, health care partnership - Dr Jones is your man. I am completely happy with his services. I recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

Went to Jones for many years as he was the family doctor after Stronge retired. Thought he was alright, until I moved to cities a few years back and had to get a new Doc. Wow! What a difference. Suddenly blown away by the idea that a REAL doctor asks questions and orders up tests for proper diagnostics. Jones has about 5 diagnosis that he just rotates through each time you visit. Anyone who rates this man above a two really needs to test run another Doc. Honestly you don't know what you're missing out on! Jones, if you're reading these on occasion, please, do us all a favour and retire. You're much better at swimming than you are at medical care.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

I have seen doctor jones for many years. he gets right to the point and tells you what you need to know. he doesnt sugar coat things. when your in the hospital he come to see you and make sure things are ok. very old school, but its apart of his practise. visits when patients are in hospital, which doctors dont do anymore. knows everything about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

The only good thing I can say about Wayne Jones that he is not a pill pusher.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010