Ratings for Dr. Keith Hatlelid

Dr Hatlelid is the best! He is one of the most compassionate, caring, and knowledgeable doctor's I have ever met. He takes time to understand you, values your insights on your health and encourages your active participation in your wellness. I have recommended him to friends and family over the years and will continue to do so (even if that makes the waits longer) He is an absolute professional, trusted health care partner and a truly kind and genuine human being. The phone and front desk staff could use further training on client care and customer service. They are cold at best and rude at worst. They can often be heard complaining or speaking loudly about patients in front of others patients. The wait times have improved. Kudos! (Not sure if this is due to the brusk nature of the front staff, improved timeliness of the doctors or the addition of the morning walkin clinics.) The intake nurses seem friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Hatlelid is one in a million. He has been our family doctor for almost 15 years now. He is patient, caring and always cheerful. He never rushes an appointment, he listens and gives the best patient care ever. I love him! The front desk staff is another story. They need to be trained more on proper customer/ patient etiquette. Most of them are impersonable and unfriendly But Im ratind dr. Keith not the staff. Excellent doctor. The best in Vancouver!!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr Keith Hatlelid has been my doctor for over 10 years. He is patient, caring and always available when you need him. I moved 45 mins away and still go see him because he is amazing. Will keep him as my fam Dr as long as possible!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr Hatlelid has been our family Dr for 20+ years--- I love him to pieces, He at times knows me better than I know myself. He listens, cares, and never ever rushes you out..He is one in a million!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr.K Hatledlid is wonderful, he's been my Dr my whole life (28 yrs.) He's amazing! He listens no matter the situation I'm so glad I have such a great family Dr. :)

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

No question, the best doctor in Vancouver. Keith is always genuinely curious and interested in any problem we may have. His diagnostic skills, and depth and breadth of medical knowledge are extremely impressive. He takes the time to guide us to be our best health wise and never makes us feel rushed. I've never once seen the man in a bad mood - always upbeat and cheerful. We feel extremely fortunate to have him, thus he is never allowed to retire ;).

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Amazing Family Doctor. So knowledgeable and caring. He takes so much time to make you feel great. Patient and just fantastic.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

He is a wonderful family Doctor. He is knowledgeable and caring! I am lucky to have him as my GP.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Kind, intelligent medical care. He listens and treats his patients like people he truly cares about.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

I have the luxury to get to see Dr Hatelied for my allergy shots. He's not my GP but when my GP is not available, he gives me my shots. He's the most amazing doctor in the world and I work with doctors. He is the only person who has been able to relieve my fears about my allergies and he is the only person who doesn't mock me when I tell him my odd allergy symptoms. I actually jump for joy when I get to receive allergy shots from him. Knowing your doctor has faith in you and your own health advocacy is the best feeling in the world when you're sick.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014