You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Keith Hatlelid

Dr.K Hatledlid is wonderful, he's been my Dr my whole life (28 yrs.) He's amazing! He listens no matter the situation I'm so glad I have such a great family Dr. :)

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

No question, the best doctor in Vancouver. Keith is always genuinely curious and interested in any problem we may have. His diagnostic skills, and depth and breadth of medical knowledge are extremely impressive. He takes the time to guide us to be our best health wise and never makes us feel rushed. I've never once seen the man in a bad mood - always upbeat and cheerful. We feel extremely fortunate to have him, thus he is never allowed to retire ;).

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

I have the luxury to get to see Dr Hatelied for my allergy shots. He's not my GP but when my GP is not available, he gives me my shots. He's the most amazing doctor in the world and I work with doctors. He is the only person who has been able to relieve my fears about my allergies and he is the only person who doesn't mock me when I tell him my odd allergy symptoms. I actually jump for joy when I get to receive allergy shots from him. Knowing your doctor has faith in you and your own health advocacy is the best feeling in the world when you're sick.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Keith is the best dr i have ever seen in my life ! i feel so lucky to have me referred to him through one of my friends.. me n my husband are trying for a baby and we approached him for a consultation.. he spoke in a very positive manner, very assuring and created lot of confidence in us and mainly removed the stress we were undergoing.. He is very compassionate, kind, patient what else i could say, all nice words representing a person filled with good qualities are applicable to him.. when he is with us, he speaks like he has all his time for us only in the world ! Thank God for making me know such a wonderful person and a dr in my life.. i'm sincerely pray god that i shud get pregnant and continue visiting this dr and experience his warmth and kindness always..

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

For 15 years Keith has been my family physician. Wish we could clone 'im! He listens! and he's very 'patient' with all my interruptions. He is open to new information and flexible. I'm a senior and he still listens. I'm a woman. He listens and I'm healthy!! Thanks, Keith.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

I have been an RN. for 30 yrs plus and Dr Hatlelid has been my physician for 20 of them. On time, curteous, caring, knowledgable and has always gone the extra mile for myself and my family. I travel from North Van. into the city to see him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. hatlelid for about 10 years. He is everything that I would want from a family doctor. I feel I can talk to him about anything, he is knowledgeable, caring, and I never get the feeling that he is rushing me out the door, despite the fact that I know he is busy. I feel very lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

Dr. Keith Hatlelid's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.K Hatledlid is wonderful, he's been my Dr my whole life (28 yrs.) He's amazing! He listens no matter the situation I'm so glad I have such a great family Dr..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "No question, the best doctor in Vancouver. Keith is always genuinely curious and interested in any problem we may have. His diagnostic skills, and depth and br..."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Family Doctor. So knowledgeable and caring. He takes so much time to make you feel great. Patient and just fantastic."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "He is a wonderful family Doctor. He is knowledgeable and caring! I am lucky to have him as my GP."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Kind, intelligent medical care. He listens and treats his patients like people he truly cares about."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have the luxury to get to see Dr Hatelied for my allergy shots. He's not my GP but when my GP is not available, he gives me my shots. He's the most amazing do..."

November 20, 2014