Ratings for Dr. Keith Hatlelid

Dr. Hatlelid is best doctor in town. I am so lucky to have him as my family doctor for the last 20 years. He is kind, caring and knowledgeable. Best family doctor ever!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I have been lucky enough to have had Dr.Hatlelid as my family doctor my entire life. I am 31 now, and I cant imagine seeing anyone else. He is such a kind and caring doctor and always takes the time to listen and is so knowledgable about everything. He treats his patients as though you were one of the family and is such an amazing and incredible family doctor. I never feel rushed and always feel relief when leaving the office. He always takes the time to answer all of my questions and takes that extra time to educate/reassure me if I am feeling nervous about something related to my health. Dr. Hatlelid is very genuine, compassionate and professional. I am very lucky to have him as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr Hatlelid is the best! He is one of the most compassionate, caring, and knowledgeable doctor's I have ever met. He takes time to understand you, values your insights on your health and encourages your active participation in your wellness. I have recommended him to friends and family over the years and will continue to do so (even if that makes the waits longer) He is an absolute professional, trusted health care partner and a truly kind and genuine human being. The phone and front desk staff could use further training on client care and customer service. They are cold at best and rude at worst. They can often be heard complaining or speaking loudly about patients in front of others patients. The wait times have improved. Kudos! (Not sure if this is due to the brusk nature of the front staff, improved timeliness of the doctors or the addition of the morning walkin clinics.) The intake nurses seem friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Hatlelid is one in a million. He has been our family doctor for almost 15 years now. He is patient, caring and always cheerful. He never rushes an appointment, he listens and gives the best patient care ever. I love him! The front desk staff is another story. They need to be trained more on proper customer/ patient etiquette. Most of them are impersonable and unfriendly But Im ratind dr. Keith not the staff. Excellent doctor. The best in Vancouver!!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr Keith Hatlelid has been my doctor for over 10 years. He is patient, caring and always available when you need him. I moved 45 mins away and still go see him because he is amazing. Will keep him as my fam Dr as long as possible!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr Hatlelid has been our family Dr for 20+ years--- I love him to pieces, He at times knows me better than I know myself. He listens, cares, and never ever rushes you out..He is one in a million!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr.K Hatledlid is wonderful, he's been my Dr my whole life (28 yrs.) He's amazing! He listens no matter the situation I'm so glad I have such a great family Dr. :)

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

No question, the best doctor in Vancouver. Keith is always genuinely curious and interested in any problem we may have. His diagnostic skills, and depth and breadth of medical knowledge are extremely impressive. He takes the time to guide us to be our best health wise and never makes us feel rushed. I've never once seen the man in a bad mood - always upbeat and cheerful. We feel extremely fortunate to have him, thus he is never allowed to retire ;).

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Amazing Family Doctor. So knowledgeable and caring. He takes so much time to make you feel great. Patient and just fantastic.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

He is a wonderful family Doctor. He is knowledgeable and caring! I am lucky to have him as my GP.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015