Ratings for Dr. Mel Petreman

A fantastic GP and friend. I miss him very much since he retired.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

I only just found out that Dr. Peterman is retired. He certainly is deserving of a rest but how can he be replaced? I have no idea who to go to now. Our doctor for 36 years and just the best.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Petreman's for 27 years. He has been there through a lot of things that even go beyond the call of a GP Dr. I wish him all the best in his retirement. He is very knowledgeable and is always correct in his diagnosis. Thanks Dr. Petreman! All the best!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

Dr.Mel rocks my world.If he's not sure,out comes the referral pad.Which isn't very often.He's caring,thorough.Always returns your phone calls,and takes his time with you.Even if I question his opinion, it's always open for more discussion.And we stop when I am satisfied and fully understand.I've been with Dr.Mel since I was a young girl and my son has been with him for his 16 years.Please please please don't retire,sorry,got off the topic:-) I'll have to talk to him and get his opinion on who to see after he's enjoying his much deserved retirement.He's just the best,love the guy, thankful we had him for our Dr. for so many years..

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

listens well and not afraid to consult other specialists.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

He us the besst. I live in Parksville and would not see any one sles. He is compassionate and caring. Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2007

I have only been seeing Dr. Petreman for 4 yrs and think he is the best Dr around. Will be upset when he retires. The meds I was taking when I first went to him weren't working well, he switched me to new ones right away. Even my specialist had not heard of the new ones. He really knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

been going to him for more than 25yrs. and don't want him to retire. always treats you like a person and not a number.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Dr.Petreman is an excellent doctor. My immediate family and myself have been his patients for over 30 years. He is both friendly and knowledgeable.I dread when he retires....no one will ever be able to replace him :-)

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

The best. Always on time and spends the time needed for each appointment. He is reassuring and knowledgable. If a referral is required he does not hesitate and I have the same confidence in the referral dr's. He has treated my whole family and has been kind and caring.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007