Ratings for Dr. Leonard Rosen

I have been under Dr. Rosen's care over the last few years. He has always been excellent in diagnosis, surgery and care. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Did both knees....right in 2012 and left in 2013.....excellent doctor...tells you straight what needs to be done, no regrets...great follow up...visited everyday while in hospital... since he is very busy he has no time to waste and to pamper or coddle people...you want a great job done see him...you want to be coddled then go see someone else...His time is precious, he wants to help as many people as he can...you want to whine then don't go see him...sorry, don't understand the comments about his behaviour...it's his experience you should be grateful what he can do for you...petty people and low tolerance of pain is your problem...suck it up...really!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I am now 6 weeks post knee replacement surgery and am able to walk without a cane. My leg feels strong and the pain is now minimal. Dr. Rosen is an excellent surgeon. He came to see me every day in the hospital and answered all my questions. Dr. Rosen does hundreds of surgeries every year and only a handful of his patients made negative comments on this site. I take from this that all the rest were satisfied. People should only comment on Dr. Rosen's surgical skills and not his personality.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Awful doctor with no bedside manner. Extremely arrogant and condescending. Only cares about if either the patient can pay, or if he can bill. Stay away from this doctor.

Submitted April 13, 2017

Seems like I am reading about a different doctor than the one I just visited with. I found Dr. Rosen to be quite approachable and his direct manner was excellent, clear and professional – perfectly appropriate bedside manner. He was thorough, answered all my questions and set me on the required course of action.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I broke my leg and was unfortunate enough to get Dr. Rosen as my surgeon. His work was fine but his attitude and deportment was terrible. Within 2 days of surgery he told me I should go home and leave the hospital. There was no consideration of my particular circumstances. There was on discussion of how I would be able to get around without a leg that would not bear weight for another 6 weeks without any help. His only concern seemed to be for bed space. Since that time he has not communicated with me.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Get another doctor !!! He cut a nerve on my fathers hip during his hip replacement, and he had a dropped foot - !!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I am awaiting knee replacement with Dr. Leonard Rosen. The latest reviews scare me and I feel like cancelling my surgery. Please let me know about your positive experiences with this doctor, if any

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Got 2 surgeries on the same knee done with him. First one was for a complete ACL tear. Surgery went very well and didn't have any problems, except for the long wait. I had to wait 2.5 years to get a surgery date. 2 years after my ACL surgery, I tore my meniscus in the same knee. Got surgery done and its been 3 years since the last surgery and there's a part of my leg where the nerves got damaged from the surgery and I have a tingly feeling till this day. He doesn't care about his patients. He just wants to get as many surgeries done in one day as possible. Follow up post op is horrible. My knee still gives out, I might need a third surgery. Don't recommend this doctor. Horrible.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

That man is such an a**! I had an appointment with him, made me wait 3 hours and once he took me in, he had the audacity to laugh at my pain, like it wasn't worth his time! He is unprofessional and a bully. Not helpful at all, he didn't tell me anything. What a waste of my time.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016