Ratings for Dr. Guy A. Rowley

Dr. Rowley is one of the best doctors you could ever have. He is indeed very knowledgeable and has been in practice for so long. Ive known him since I was a kid! my whole family goes to him. He's pleasant to talk to and he has a good sense of humor , and he knows what he's talking about! Most importantly, he will listen and he spends time with you! His staff is real sweet as well. You can def trust him to give you accurate information about your symptoms and your health.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr Rowley is great, unless you're sick. He is unknowledgable about phobias. He was unwilling to treat me, after learning of my phobia, completely dismissing it as nonsense. You know the joke where the guy complains to his doctor that every time he goes like this, it hurts, and the doctor says, "Well, stop going like this."? Well, after I explained that I am agoraphobic, Dr Rowley said, "Get out of the house!" Actually, he told Luce, his assistant, to tell me that. I'm seeking another physician, one who is sympathetic, not brutally cold.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

This guy is the absolute best. I don't think much of someone until they EARN my respect. Guy Rowley is the absolute best!!! Nothing I can say is good enough. Personable, thourough, and amazingly has a TON of common sense. Can NOT find a better doctor! Guy Rowly, you da man!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Dr. Guy A. Rowley's Credentials

• Spanish

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1972)

GHI