Ratings for Dr. Elena K. Koles

I had an hour consultation with Dr. Koles. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend her service to anyone, not even the occasional patient who needs only a placebo effect. Our consultation was planned, beforehand, but it was still delayed for about 30 minutes and no hint of an apology was offered. She was absolutely unhelpful and made an impression of a doctor that does not like being asked questions due to her professional ignorance. Every time direct questions popped up she immediately started being extremely rude and talked about not-related-to-the-subject-topics, which is unacceptable. I constantly had to ask her be more specific about potential treatments, tests, and blood work, but with no result. One of the worst things that a professional doctor can say to a patient is "knowledge is not always good." I regret not abrupting the consultation after the first 15 minutes, and, in that way, save that money for a qualified doctor. Waste of money. Waste of time.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

She's a disgrace to be called a DAN doctor. DO NOT use her. Over priced and could not tell me what I would be charged up front. Terrible bed side manor, difficult to talk with. My kids scream every time they think we might be going back to her. Have never heard a good word about her.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Excellent one of the best and will explain your health issue to you she is is concerned and the best doctor out there

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

The doctor prescribe antibacterial medicine for 30 days, but the max days for that medicine is 2 days. I took it for 21 days. I was loosing energy day by day. Finally I visited my family doctor and he canceled this medicine. Now I am in slow recovery process. Be very careful with this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

We came to this doctor with our 4 year old with asthma. At first she was ok but as soon as we started asking questions she got very unfriendly and extremely defensive. Some of our questions (namely when to reduce Pulmicort) she just couldn't answer. She did not take our insurance and overcharged us for blood allergy testing ($1000). When we asked her how much another test would cost she simply did not answer. She wasn't helpful at all and was pain to even talk to.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr. Elena K. Koles's Credentials

• First Moscow Sechenov Med Inst, Moscow, Russia (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Skokie, IL