Ratings for Dr. Angelo E. Bourkas

very good doctor. he is our family doctor for more than 20 years now. takes his time to listen and doesnt rush you despite the full waiting room outside.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

The worst medical doctor. Not very empathic with elderly patients. Totally incompetent. He does not listen to your concerns. Very rushed appointment and quick to prescribe numerous drugs. Stay away from this doctor. He doesn't even deserve the designation of MD.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Excellent Doctor, I never had any issues with Dr. Bourkas.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

One of the worst doctors. Not compassionate at all, especially to elderly patients. Prescribes drugs you do not need to take. His staff matches his incompetence as a medical doctor. I hope he quits practicing.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Bourkas is a good Doctor but he has terrible staff. His receptionists hardly ever answer a phone call and they are very rude to the patients especially to the older ones. I don't think that these ladies are trained to work with patients.....PLEASE get trained staff to do this job.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr Bourkas saved me. He takes his time and explain. Very good Doctor

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Bourkas always takes his time and answers all of my questions. He has been able to refer me to very good doctors when needed. I am very lucky to have his as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Best doctor cares for his patients kind and helpful

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

One of the worst doctors I have ever had the misfortune of seeing. I will never go back to him. Keen to prescribe drugs before even allowing me to express what I'm feeling. Stay away from this doctor...very abrupt and not empathetic at all. I don't know why he became a doctor...not his calling.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Terrible doctor! Horrible with the elderly. Great at pumping his patients with drugs. There are better doctors out there that actually care about their patients. His skills and abilities match his staff...SUBSTANDARD!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016