Ratings for Dr. Angelo E. Bourkas

Dr. Bourkas always takes his time and answers all of my questions. He has been able to refer me to very good doctors when needed. I am very lucky to have his as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Best doctor cares for his patients kind and helpful

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

One of the worst doctors I have ever had the misfortune of seeing. I will never go back to him. Keen to prescribe drugs before even allowing me to express what I'm feeling. Stay away from this doctor...very abrupt and not empathetic at all. I don't know why he became a doctor...not his calling.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Terrible doctor! Horrible with the elderly. Great at pumping his patients with drugs. There are better doctors out there that actually care about their patients. His skills and abilities match his staff...SUBSTANDARD!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Exceptional Dr.....however.... the staff seems to be lacklustre wairing time is ridicules by the time you reach the Dr....you forget what you were there for... Must improve in every area .

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Bourkas is a good doctor. He never rushes you and answers all your questions completely without making you feel stupid. The issue is with the secretaries and his appointment system. You can never ever EVER get anyone on the phone. They complain it's because they would spend all their time on the phone. Isn't that their job in the end? It is a huge unnecessary hassle to any patient. But no one seems to care, except the patients. The wait time is also long, but it's because he treats everyone else like he treats you. He is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I'm gonna keep this short and simple. Dr. Bourkas is amazing, the end. My issue and what needs to be addressed is the staff and the incompetent receptionists. You can't get a reach of them unless you keep calling 20 times a day while on your knees praying to the gods for someone to actually pick up the phone. They are open 2-3 hours a day, which is not much when considering how many old people he takes in as clients and we know how sick those things can get. Also, if you're gonna give me an appointment in 4-5-6 months, the least you could do is a courtesy call a few days prior to remind us. Piss poor professionalism on the part of the staff. HOWEVER, if you want a great, caring and knowledgeable family doctor, he's your guy.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I feel very lucky to have Dr Bourkas as my doctor. He really takes the time to listen and help and he doesnt rush you out. There is only one issue with this : Waiting time is VERY LONG. The only other problem is calling the office to make an appointment. Ive never been able to reach them by phone. They never pick up or its busy. I have to get my father to stop by and make the appointment on my behalf.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

get multiple phone lines. unbelievable how they never answer the phone. If this was a private business they would go bankrupt

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

The secretary sucks!!!!!!!!! GET THOSE ****S FIRED A.S.A.P I CANT BELIEVE I HAD TO DRIVE THERE TO SEE WHEN IS MY NEXT APP

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013