Ratings for Dr. Julian Chew

Seeing Dr Chew for close to 10 years. He is very detailed in caring for my medical needs. His availability to see patients is excellent.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Been going to Dr. Chew for many years. Awesome family doctor. Nice and clean premises. Never feel rushed. Girls upfront are amazing. I give Dr. Chew a 5+star rating.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

listens well, asks pertinent questions,explains the possible issues and ailments in detail and suggests treatment options with reasons for doing so. So glad to have him as our family doctor as we also feel he cares.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Arrived on time but waited around 20-25 minutes before being able to see him. Not sure if it's just me but when I described my conditions he does not seem concerned about them. He does ask questions and do tests, but in the end I am always told that everything is alright.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Caring Doctor who listens and diagnose. Very detail person.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Chew is great with the kids. He relates to them .

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Very happy overall with Dr. Chew. They are always able to give me an appointment in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

I found him to be a rather average physician. He didn't really explain much or show concern despite my severity of symptoms; instead he just filled out a requisition form and I was out of the office quickly.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Greatly appreciate the friendly, professional care and attention Dr Chew was kind and gentle. I sincerely appreciate the professionalism which Dr Chew and his team provide. I have been his patient for many years, and he has always taken care of every problem that I have had. He took his time and answered any questions. He explained them in full details.Appointments were always on time. I have always been impressed with the professionalism and courtesy of Dr Chew and his staff. Wish him to continue the brilliant work, all the best and success

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

He has been my Dr. for many years helping through a difficult pregnancy and never making me feel like a bother. They always fit me in for appointments quickly and are lovely to deal with.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010