You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Peyman Banooni

Dr. Banooni has been my doctor for over ten years. In that time, he has delivered my two children, helped to ease my mind after dealing with preeclampsia with my second. He cares. He's there. I know some would complain about his appointments running on time, but I can appreciate that usually it is due to him needing to be there for a patient with an emergency earlier in the day, or another patient that has more questions he very respectfully answers. I've been one of those emergent patients. I have been one to have a lot of questions about procedures, and prognosis. There is NO ONE I would rather have as a doctor than him. His bedside manner is compassionate and kind. It says something when the nurses at Cedars look forward to working with him, and see him as respectful and kind even to them which isn't what many would say about some other doctors working at Cedars who talk down to the nurses and patients. Dr. Banooni is knowledgable in all things related to fertility. He is up on the latest research related to the field. I don't mind that I drive nearly an hour to see him. He is worth it.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Hands down the best OB, highly recommend Dr. Banooni. He is down to earth, responsive, extremely knowledgable and accommodating. I've been going to him for almost 10 years and he is currently helping my husband out with our first baby. I can't say enough good things about him and his staff is always helpful and quick (believe me I've had many appointments to prove it.)

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Banooni is by far the best doctor out there! I have NEVER met a doctor who has such a gentle and patient bedside manner. He is friendly and funny and always makes me feel at ease. I was blessed to have him deliver my 2 girls. He very recently has helped me get through my 3rd pregnancy, which sadly ended in a miscarriage. He never brushed aside my pain but truly cared. Regardless of living about 40 minutes away from his office, I will never change doctors.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Great Doctor. I love him so much Great Doctor. I love him so much Great Doctor. I love him so much Great Doctor. I love him so much

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

It's true that you sometimes have to wait to see this doctor, but if you've ever had him deliver a baby of yours, you'd appreciate why. He's always available to his OB patients when they're delivering, and knowing he was going to be there was so comforting as an expecting mom. He calls back, he answers questions fully, and he is very personable and human at each visit. Definitely put me at ease when I was worrying unecessarily. I would recommend to a friend.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

He is the best Dr. I have every had! I had a very hard time getting pregnant. He helped guide us through our options. I am now 5 months pregnant after 2 years of trial and error. I am so glad to have found him. I don't think any other Dr. could have done what he has done for us.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

Love Dr. Banooni. He is so caring and gentle -- And, yes, cute! His staff, on the other hand, needs to learn how to be a little nicer. And, please, don't even get me started regarding his Billing Office -- HORRIBLE!!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

Dr Banooni is AMAZING. I had a very difficult pregnancy - was in the office every week. I was incredibly ill the entire duration of the pregnancy and I had contractions for months before the baby was due and was constantly in and out of the ER. Dr Banooni was ALWAYS on call. He took my calls, listened to my concerns and always made me feel like I was a priority. He always stayed in contact with the ER, at all hours of the night and he ALWAYS called me back, EVEN WHEN HE WAS OUT OF TOWN ON VACATION! I understand that he is sometimes late for my non-OB appointments, but after going through a pregnancy with him I am understanding as to why. He is hands down the BEST doctor you could ever have if you are having a baby!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Banooni's going on 5 years. He delivered both of my children, helped me through a miscarriage, and I'm starting on my 4th pregnancy, 3rd child. I honestly don't know what I would do if it weren't for Dr. Banooni. He's extremely caring, understanding, professional and knowledgeable without being intimidating or "holier than thou" like way too many doctor's I've seen. He answers all my questions, and my appointments never feel rushed, even when he has a baby to go deliver. There are times when the wait times are fairly long. But considering the patients I see going in and out of that office who are there for JUST Dr. Banooni, and the fact that part of his job IS delivering babies which, after delivering two, I know is ALWAYS unpredictable, I understand. It's the price you pay to see such a wonderful, dedicated doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Dr. Banooni is an excellent OBGYN. He's reassuring without being cavalier, which is something that I find very important in a doctor. His wealth of knowledge is extensive, and his bedside manner is terrific. (I am one of those women that screams and yells during labor, and he took it all in stride!) Unlike many other obstetricians, Dr. Banooni is ALWAYS on call , so you never have to worry about another doctor showing up at the hospital when you're in labor. Dr. Banooni WILL be there -- ( even at 3:00 am, EVEN when he has an early surgery scheduled later that day!) He is also excellent at returning his pages in a timely fashion. While my experience with Dr. Banooni was during a normal pregnancy, I've spoken with other women in his waiting room who have seen him for other issues, and, they also think he's wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Dr. Peyman Banooni's Credentials

• Farsi

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Banooni has been my doctor for over ten years. In that time, he has delivered my two children, helped to ease my mind after dealing with preeclampsia with ..."

May 22, 2015