Ratings for Dr. Maurine A. Muecke

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr. Muecke and her staff were wonderful. She performed smart laser lipo to my upper & lower abdomin and my front waist. I am So Very Happy with the results. By doing this procedure it has helped me to lose an additional 31lbs of weight and I am wearing a size 3 again. Thank you for Everything Dr. Muecke!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

I can not believe that Jox radio and Rick and Bubba advertise for this quack. Something is very wrong with this woman. I have since heard she has lost her privilges for all of the hospitals in B'ham due to her poor work and complications

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Worst doctor I have even come in contact with. Very unprofessional and the results were atrocious.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Not a patient but worked there and did contract work for which she never paid. She is never on time and seemed to be out in "left field" most of the time. She is not someone I would ever recommend or use.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Had a horrible nose job.Long story short, she doesn't listen to what you want as a patient and does what she wants. I told her I wanted a slight adjustment to the bridge of my nose, now I completely look like a freak, my nostrils are uneven and my nose looks scooped out. It has destroyed my self esteem and I don't have the money to go to another doctor to try to get it fixed. She wasn't sympethetic at all to my situation. She had her boyfriend working the front desk because she couldn't keep office staff because she's so rude and mean. She actually cursed at the one girl who was trying her best to help her out on my first visit. I should have taken it as a sign. My best advice is to never go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2007

I had an alergic reaction to this Gore-Tex she had put in my nose, Dr. Muecke had called W.L Gore and W.L.Gore had told her that their Product does not cause any allergic reactions, well I guess she believed them because she operated on my nose again and put more Gore Tex in it.So a few months had gone by and I got a small lump on my top left side of my nose and at that time I just thought it was a pimple coming up, so I thought nothing about it, as time went by the lump on my nose started to get bigger and then it burst and started draining, well I desided I wouldn't go back to Dr. Muecke because she and I had a big disagreement.In towards the begining of 2004 my nose started to get this smell that smelt like something rottening, and then a piece of my nose bone fell out of my nose and one side of my nose started to collapse, Well in the end another Doctor is working on my nose ..

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

I had rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Muecke with VERY poor results a few years ago. She removed too much from the bridge of my nose leaving a horrible scooped-out appearance, made my nostrils uneven, and I now have a bony cartilage protusion near the tip of my nose. I have since been saving money and searching for a skilled surgeon to correct this horrible and embarrasing mistakes made by Dr. Muecke. I also have a friend who had a rhinoplasty procedure perfomed by Dr. Muecke, and she too suffers a mishapen nose and is seeking revision elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2007

Dr. Maurine A. Muecke's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Demopolis, AL