Ratings for Dr. Heather Taylor

Dr. Taylor is amazing! She always lets me know her exact course of treatment, and really listens to what I have to say.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

This doctor is amazing and one of a kind! The care she provided for me during pregnancy was top notch. I have medical anxiety and she always calmed my nerves and ensured me that me and my baby were healthy and everything would be ok. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Smart...quick...covers all bases...stays on top of things...works with you...knows her stuff...lovely and kind...caring...

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

So happy with dr Taylor's prenatal care for me and my baby. She was able to answer all my questions and took such good care of me. I had an amazing delivery due to her coaching and guidance.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

This physician provides horrible patient care. She doesn't listen to her patients, mainly because I think she just likes to hear herself preach to them. She was not listening to anything I was telling her. I had the misfortune of meeting her once, and she thought she could base her assumptions about me from our one encounter, when her colleagues had previously been telling me the opposite to what she was telling me. Her advice is very textbook and is likely based on cookie cutter information. Even then, she must have skimmed and overlooked the part in the textbook where it tells you that some things are patient dependent, where the same counsel does not always work for everyone. Regardless, if you encounter this lady, trust yourself and be firm in what you think is right for you. Unfortunately, she will likely have her head too stuck up her own behind to listen to anything you have to say anyways.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I nust have the worst luck in the world to end up going into labour with both my kids while this woman was on duty. To send ne home with both kids while I laboured over 52hrs with oldest causing her to be born NOT BREATHING! And luckily Dr? Taylor was off duty by then so my daughter survived and wasn't sent home in that state (roll my eyes). I don't labour like most woman, I don't dialate without assistance but of course she wasn't the Dr to figure that one out! Just kept sending me home. This child now has severe neurological disorders. Thanks Doc. 2 years later I go into 24hrs of labour but thankfully Dr. McAwesome only got to send me home once before she went off duty and a more capable Dr with a brain admitted me and thankfully my second child is healthy and thriving. If you are unlucky enough to meet this Dr while in labour I'm sorry for you.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Dr. Heather Taylor is absolutely amazing! I couldn't ask for more in a doctor. She is kind,helpful and understanding. She was my doctor before pregnancy, she helped with a miscarriage, extreme anxiety and now with my recent pregnancy! I always apologize for always coming in to see her about every small thing and she is always really happy to help. I can not believe some of the negativety in some o hear comments. She is now also pregnant! So sad that I won't be seeing her for a year.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Taylor was very kind and helpful throughout both of my pregnancies. She was always on time, was thorough, and compassionate. I wish she was able to deliver my babies, but I went into labour on the wrong days!!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

Dr Taylor has be great at answering my questions and all but towards the end of my pregnancy (about 8 days before due date) I was heaving a hard time coping with work. I am on my feet all day at work and had major swelling of feet issues... she started telling me how to do my job and what I should do at work and so on... Really she is a doctor and doesn't know anything about my profession to tell me what to do... so very disappointing experience here as it just left a bad taste for me. So went to my family doctor instead who was extremely understanding and who gave me a sick leave till due date. Also I showed a lack of a certain vitamin in my blood. Asked Dr. Taylor to recheck my blood 5 months after my last blood test, her answer.. don't really need to check this plus the blood test is too expensive and so on... She is an OK Doctor but could be better...

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

What a fantastic Doctor! She is not just great with me, but also with my kids. Obviously she was meant to do what she is doing.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009