Ratings for Dr. Brenda L. Levin

Great ENT. Trustworthy and very good bed side manor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Too my dismay, 2nd appointment she was rude. I asked for other tests she finally agreed. The ENG showed nothing. Yet I still live in pain. I was told to follow up with my General Practioner if I am still having issues. Great, now just waiting for my MRI. I nor my family is impressed with her at all.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Levin was very friendly and professional. She was right on time and listened to all my symptoms, performed all the appropriate tests and explained what she was doing along the way. A great doctor and a lovely person.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I waited for an appointment about 5 month !!!! and she did not fix my problem. She said I am ok don't know what to do now.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Very professional and friendly. Never have to wait very long. Does take a week or two to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Over the the years that members of my family have seen Dr. Brenda Levin, including myself today, I have always found her to be most professional, knowledgeable, kind and helpful. In my experience, she has always taken the time to listen. Today was no exception, and her investigation put my mind at ease.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Was not helpful. I was told "you are complicated", and she seemed annoyed to have me in her room. Nevertheless she DID send me for a test. I received a brief letter, after the test, saying my results were abnormal. No explanation was given, and no follow up. A complete waste of my time and energy. I will not see her again. I can not believe she is a "ear nose and throat specialist" as per her letterhead.

Submitted March 31, 2016

Seeing Dr. Levin was one of the worst medical experiences of my life. She was rude and condescending. People in the waiting room over heard the whole encounter! The other reviews tell me that she is jekyll and Hyde!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Would recommend this doctor. She is very patient and understanding and extremely thorough. I felt she really took the time to understand my problem.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

Very impatient and rude specialist, did not fix my problem at all and never seemed to put her brains into action to help me. Would never recommend her, seeing another specialist now and seeing change already..

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015