Ratings for Dr. Patrick S. Lynch

Dr. Lynch replaced my husband’s hip about eight years ago and he has been pain-free in that hip ever since. He replaced my hip two months ago and the process went very smoothly. He is very thorough in his explanations of the process and recovery. In my opinion Dr. Lynch is extremely skilled and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone considering this type of surgery.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

Dr. Lynch took time to explain the process of anterior hip replacement. I had complete confidence in him and am pleased with the results. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr. Lynch did a complete hip replacement for me in September 2016. It was great! I have no more pain, no more limp, and can do my regular exercises and activities that I was doing two years ago! He and his staff were very professional and thorough. If you follow all directions and do all the physical therapy you were told to do - you heal up well! Thanks Doctor Lynch and Marcy! Charisse

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Lynch repaired the torn Labrum in my right hip. Immediately after the surgery, and abundant let clear during physical therapy, I found I had nerve damage. I have foot drop and cannot lift my leg without help to get into a car. Two physical therapist have told me there is nerve damage. I went back to Dr. Lynch recently, and he patted my knee and told me my hip surgery was a success, that my problems were coming from my back. Funny how my problems began immediately after he did my hip surgery.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I have been completely appalled by the care of Dr. Patrick Lynch. I should have known better after he botched my husbands hip surgery twice but he comes highly recommended as "the hip guy" in Spokane and at NWOS. Dr. Lynch did not only not review my chart enough to know that I had extenuating circumstances with an ongoing back injury that has been devastating emotionally and physically but he discharged me post surgery without any pain relief based on my current doses of medication. To make matters worse he violated several HIPPA regulations by disclosing in open settings my current medication. The staff at NWOS is nothing short of remarkable. Dr. Lynch however is a cruel, money grubbing animal that based on the clinical outcome of my husband leaves a lot to be desired and now from a bed side manner perspective leaves even more to be desired. Run as fast as you can away from this man. Nothing worse than already feeling awful and having your surgeon make you feel worse.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Great in answering all my questions. Even called me at home to discuss CT results prior to surgery.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Three years following a left hip bursectomy I am under a Dr.s care for pain management. I have bursitis in both hips at the age of 56, both started at age 53. I received 2 years of cortisone shots, then Dr. Lynch suggested I get a bursectomy in my left hip to be followed by one in my right hip when the first had healed. His exact words to me were...I have a 100% success rate with this surgery...I thought, no doctor should ever say that but i trusted him. He said I would be up and moving after 5-10 days or so. The pain after this surgery was the worst pain I ever could have imagined. A month later, I was still in as much pain. This continued on and during my follow-ups. I was left with, and still three years later, left with more pain than when I went in for this surgery. He said that maybe he could do the surgery over. After being left with a long irregular scar and being treated in a pain management clinic for 3 years...I would never have him redo a surgery.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr. Lynch did a fantastic job on my hip surgery. I was incredibly impressed with the surgical facilities and staff. I would highly recommend him to any family member or friend.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

I am very disappointed in this office staff and won't go back.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

Dr Lynch was very to the point,I like that.I don't need my hand held,he's a great surgeon,he did my hip replacement no problems at all.If you want your hair stroked,he's not for you,If you want a no nonsense great surgeon,,,I highly recommend Dr Lynch...Jack Wells

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr. Patrick S. Lynch's Credentials

Patrick S. Lynch, Jr., M.D. Hip, Joint Replacement & Revision, Knee, and Sports Medicine.

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)
  • University of Maryland (Grad. 1996)

• Hip fracture