Ratings for Dr. Marc Acosta

Dr. Acosta is awesome! I have no insurance and a bunch of medical issues. I can see Dr.Acosta 2-3 times a month if need be and it's still less expensive than paying monthly premiums on health insurance, if I were able to qualify. An office visit is like $60. I had x-rays once, I think they were $30. Blood work is maybe $50. Come on?!?! This is what treatment should cost. I never could understand how big clinics and hospitals get away with the prices they bill insurance companies. If all doctors were like Dr. Acosta, no one would need insurance. $300 at Dr. Acosta is equal to $5000 in the mainstream medical system.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Good family practice, no long waits, have been patient for 30 yrs+

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Acosta and his staff have been very supportive of my medical needs along with needs of other family members that have seen him. I have also sent several friends and co-workers who have very satisfied with the care provided to them.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr.Acosta has been my family doc. for over 35 years.He has a walk in clinic, and the wait isn't long to see him. He's a very caring and understanding person, and I have recommended him to many friends and family. I see him quarterly, and when I need something, his staff nurses are very helpful and supportive.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

Dr. Marc Acosta's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1980)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan