Ratings for Dr. Lynne Tereposky

Dr. Tereposky was our doctor for years. My husband was a smoker and diagnosed with COPD three years ago. Last May I knew something was not right so she ordered an X-ray. It showed nothing. We moved to Calgary in July By August my husband was not well. Our new family doctor was diligent as was the oncologist. My husband was diagnosed with a terminal lung cancer. Because she knew of his history and his family's history if he had CT scan instead of an X-ray maybe he would still be alive.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

HORRIBLE doctor. Brushes serious things off every visit ! Will flat out refuse to send me to neurologist or for MRI and just say no. Was finally able to get into see a neurologist (thanks to my lawyer after being in a car accident) and she wouldn't help with head problems/referrals until she saw neurologist report ! Gave us horrible advice with our son, and now that he's older he has to get a procedure which will be more traumatizing and cost over $3000 to get a procedure done opposed to when he was first born only costing $500. Always gives horrible, unreliable advice. Thank god this doctor is retired. Actually dangerous for her to be a "doctor" people like this woman should not be in the medical Field ! Not to mention. You wait up to 3 hours on your only day off to see her just be to rushed by her & for her to disregard every concern.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

She has been our family doctor for years. Finally looking to find a better doctor. The wait is one of the worst things about their office, average wait time an 1.5 to 2 hrs. the new secretary is completely incompetent making it extremely difficult to get thru by phone. Never call u back with test results. I ALWAYS have to call in for them. With held information regarding my child's heart, saying she "probably knew of condition but didn't feel need to tell me." Brushes off serious things all the time.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

My family and I are extremely fortunate to call Dr. Tereposky our family physician. She is inherently kind, extremely knowledgeable, dependable, reliable and diligent. An exemplary physician, one who cares deeply about helping others both patients and colleagues alike.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Wait time is awful. Usually a 20-45 minute wait. They were semi helpful while I was pregnant. Not afterwards. They took my daughter and i on as regular patients and they don't listen to whats a matter. Brushing serious things off.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I cannot say enough about Dr. Tereposky and her staff. She was amazing with my difficult delivery with my last child. She is thorough, kind and genuine. I would recommend her with the highest praise. You often wait, but I always phone ahead now to ensure I should come on time. Exceptional Doctor !

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

She is Great. But you have to wait... But the wait is worth it.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Tereposky is alright.. 1-2 hour wait times almost every single appoitment which is not ok when you have kids and a job. Absolutely no respect for the patients time, they would rather have more patients and make them wait, then less patients and be on time ... Overall very disappointed with receptionst and the way they handle themselves, very unprofessional ... Also consider yourself lucky if Dr. Tereposky actually delivers your baby. Only delivers on certain days...

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Tereposky for aprox 18yrs. She has been amazing to me and my family. She delivered my daughter and was very thorough with follow up appointments and sent us to every specialist we needed as my daughter was born with many allergies and weight concerns. She picked up on things that her past colleague missed and has always treated me as an educated respectful adult. The wait times are long and sometimes frustrating, but overall are worth it. Thanks for everything!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012