Ratings for Dr. Norman Richard Thomas

Funniest dentist i ever had. He and his staff are up on the latest and greatest. I received my invisiline braces from this dentist!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Had several issues with both my own teeth and my children's teeth. Very friendly guy but I've found much better dentists.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

After reviewing the ratings on this site, I decided to visit this office and to my disappointment, I noticed that he did not utilize the services of a dental hygienist. Dr. Thomas, in fact cleaned my teeth; very quickly, I might add. The whole procedure may have taken 15 minutes tops. I beleve that a dentist should be doing complex tasks and not teeth cleaning which he is not good at. I definitely would not recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I have seen Dr.Thomas for almost 8years,for our regular dental care. my 2 elementary school age children are comfortable with Dr.Thomas and his Staff. They are parents also,and are caring,with my kids.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Positives first. The staff are super nice and the appointment started on time. The rest is disappointment. During the check-up the doctor didn't notice any teeth that needed work until I pointed at the tooth that I couldn't chew with and only then Dr Thomas said that this tooth needed to be filled, or better that I needed a crown. When I said I'd go with the cheaper option he said I'd lose a tooth pretty soon. Nice to know after he didn't even notice there was anything wrong with the tooth during the initial exam. After I had this and one more tooth filled (which I also pointed at during the exam), my mouth was full of blood and the gum by one of the teeth kept bleeding for 3 weeks (!). The tooth was chipped and now I have a filling in the shape of some yellow bump on the side of a tooth. After the fillings done, both teeth feel the same: I still get occasional pain when chewing or touching with a tooth brush, I keep wondering if he actually filled the correct teeth...

flag | Submitted December 21, 2013

Dr. Thomas was my dentist from 1995-2007. I have very good oral health, thank goodness, and he was fine with cleanings and check-ups, etc. but when it came time to do any actual dental work...major disappointment. I had asked Dr. Thomas to replace the "silver" fillings in four of my molars in 2003...everything seemed fine. Then a few years later I started having a funny "taste in my mouth". When my son had to have a minor dental surgery with laser that Dr. Thomas did not do, I asked that dentist to give me an opinion on this "taste" in my mouth as Dr. Thomas didn't seem concerned. It turned out, after being x-rayed, that Dr. Thomas had left half of the "silver" filling in the lower part of each of my molars and just put the "white" material on top. I was explained that this is NOT best practice and I had to have them all removed again; I was devastated. I am very pleased now and no longer have that "taste" in my mouth. Nice man, but really failed me when I need him.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

I wanted my crowns on my front teeth replaced. This was the third time in my life that I've had to do this. They now look better than the two previous times. I had to be patient with the process but now I'm very very happy. The color is great. The shape is great. The fit is great. I'm very happy.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

I went there because my last dentist could not get my wisdom tooth num and i was in pain as she was filling my tooth. She stopped and put a temporary filling in. Dr Thomas numbed it and finished the filling. I was very very relieved. I had a good overall experience at his office.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Very nice and very helpful from the minute you walk in the door. It was my first time at this office and I was very pleased with the services.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Friendliest dentist ive ever had. I had extremely difficult wisdom teeth to get out and even still he charged me for a non difficult extraction. Great staff, and very caring.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011