Ratings for Dr. Kris Kalhs

A Very, Very highly recommend Dr. Kris Kalhs for crowns, implants and wisdom tooth removal. He is very experienced about of 30+ years of practice. I was looking for a right dental doctor for a long time and finally have found a really good on. Thank you Dr. Kris for your amazing knowledgeable and very professional service!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

This dentist has absolutely no people skills and no care or concern for me as a person. You would think someone who has been practicing dentistry for this long would have all perspectives of this career figured out but not so in his case. His cold and aloof manner completely pushes me away. Will never return to this dentist! Don't waste your time or money on someone who only cares about the money he makes off you!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I have been to Dr kalhs for many years and he is not the most talkative dentist but he is a very good dentist and gets the work done quickly and always pain free and very gentle as always. Dr kalhs is very knowledgeable and does excellent work every time . A top notch professional.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I went to se Dr Kalhs to get my upper and lower teeth extracted for dentures. In July this year I had all of my upper teeth extracted and just this week, all of my lower teeth. The procedures were absolutely painless. From the needles given for freezing to the extractions themselves, no pain. His staff is fantastic, so friendly! I would strongly recommend Dr. Kalh's for any procedure.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

This guy has stopped me from going back to the dentist for about 8 years he has absolutly mortified me! Please do not take kids to this dentist! He does good work as far as I'm conserned but he is extremely rude and arrogant! I had braces don't scared as could be and he dropped the cement down my throat my accident I started to cry because I was so scared to say something and he said: " stop crying your not a baby" I will never go back you couldent pay me too! His assistants where always nice to me!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Excellent work by Dr Kalhs and his assistant. I have had bad treatment at two dentists previously. I was treated with absolute care by Dr kahl and his assistant. They know exactly what they are doing.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Kalhs is knowledgeable and efficient. I had a painless and successful procedure. Would recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I took my intensely anxious son into Dr Kalh with tooth pain, the office staff was very welcoming and kind. They had us in quickly and were treated very well. While Dr Kahl was quiet, he was amazingly quick and him and his staff handled my son exactly as needed. Dr Kahl did a root canal for my son in record time. I never thought we'd get him done without sedation! Cery grateful for Dr Kalh and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Immediately after my consultation at his office in Kelowna, BC - I called my referring dentist and asked them to suggest another oral surgeon. Dr. Kalhs seemed to have no people skills - was quite unfriendly and couldn't even wait to finish his sentence before he walked out of the room. He put me on edge the whole time I was in his chair. I found his assistant was not much better. They tried to push getting more xrays even though I stated my own dentist had them and they could get a copy the next day. I felt only the need to get my money and no concern for me as a person.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I have done specialized treatment ..implantation... done by Dr. Kahls. I find him ...and his assistant. .. very personable and knowledgeable, certainly an expert in his field. He is a matter-of-fact person, not a talker, so some may take this as a shortcoming. I welcome it. I trust him to do a good job.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014