Ratings for Dr. David S. Collins

You could not ask for a kinder more considerate Doctor. Spent 40 minutes with me and was extremely caring. Excellent bedside manner. Went in to the appointment depressed and helpless, came out felling hopeful and relieved. Thank you Dr. Collins and staff!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

TREATS THE DISEASE, NOT THE PATIENT. Very smart in his field (prescribing drugs).He got me out of excruciating pain.Typically will not ask anything about me, it's all about blood results and joint counts. I almost got fired as a patient for not wanting to take 3 drugs and 45 pills a week.He started calling me doctor in a belittling way," so how's that working out for you doctor?"Shuffled me out in a huff. Closest rheumatologist in 100+ km so.......

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I have been going to Dr Collins for 10 plus years, and he has never displayed any kind of compassion towards me as a patient. Never a kind word, I would think he could/should of shown some kind of empathy towards me today for the constant pain I live in and have been in for several years (15 years), this was not the case today. I find him to be very cold. I'm not a person to complain about myself, so don't think I'm today. Today will be the last time I see him. I can no longer take his rudeness. I took the time to read the comments from others and would think we are talking about two different Dr's. Also there is more to be rated on then these four questions. In today's medical world, it's about integrity, compassion, interact with patients,courtesy, meet the needs of special needs people (mental disabled) that attend your office or at least try to. I can accept a lot of things, but will not accept disrespect for myself and son.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Doctor Collins is by far one of the best doctors I have seen. He is extremely interested in what his patients have to say. He gives his patients time to talk and explain what they are going through. In my opinion, after seeing several different doctors, Dr. Collins, by far is the best doctor to see if you experience any form of joint discomfort. I look forward to my next visit with him.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

This has got to be one of the nicest doctors I have ever met in my life! I traveled from North Bay, and it was worth it. He was so friendly and helpful, and most of all, thorough. For someone (me) who was so nervous, he made it easy. I would travel the distance again to see Dr. Collins! :)

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

I feel that Mr. Collins Does NOT deserve such a title as "Doctor." He is very unprofessional, and he has NO bed-side manner. I have left his office with tears in my eyes. He is degrading to say the least. It is bad enough that one has to be in as much pain, but to have the one person who is suppose to be helpful in this area, and to have him be condiscending and heartless? I would NEVER recomend this man to ANYONE. I would NEVER return to his office. I just can not put in words how he made me feel. I would NEVER want to see another human being under go the treatmant this man has put me through...

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I have been under Dr. Collins care for the last couple of months. My first app. went well and I decided that I liked him. The second and third apps. however were negative. It was as if he was a different person. As others have noticed, I found him to be rude, arrogant, beligerent and just plain refuses to listen. I will be asking my GP for another referral.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr Collins has been a life saver for me - very smart, caring doctor, my appointments which i have been attending every 4 months for 6 years- last about 10-15 minutes and all my questions are answered.- Mary is a wonderful receptionist and Just a big THANKS for caring Prior to seeing Dr Collins I couldn't even climb my stairs and now i play volleyball, baseball and badminton-

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

I was I patient of this Dr. for many years! His staff is rude and ignorant. Always making you feel like you are a pain when I only go to the doctor about two times a year. His spouse runs his office and has no formal training or class!!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010