You may also like

Rate Dr. David S. Collins

Dr. David S. Collins's Ratings

I have been going to Dr Collins for 10 plus years, and he has never displayed any kind of compassion towards me as a patient. Never a kind word, I would think he could/should of shown some kind of empathy towards me today for the constant pain I live in and have been in for several years (15 years), this was not the case today. I find him to be very cold. I'm not a person to complain about myself, so don't think I'm today. Today will be the last time I see him. I can no longer take his rudeness. I took the time to read the comments from others and would think we are talking about two different Dr's. Also there is more to be rated on then these four questions. In today's medical world, it's about integrity, compassion, interact with patients,courtesy, meet the needs of special needs people (mental disabled) that attend your office or at least try to. I can accept a lot of things, but will not accept disrespect for myself and son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Doctor Collins is by far one of the best doctors I have seen. He is extremely interested in what his patients have to say. He gives his patients time to talk and explain what they are going through. In my opinion, after seeing several different doctors, Dr. Collins, by far is the best doctor to see if you experience any form of joint discomfort. I look forward to my next visit with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

This has got to be one of the nicest doctors I have ever met in my life! I traveled from North Bay, and it was worth it. He was so friendly and helpful, and most of all, thorough. For someone (me) who was so nervous, he made it easy. I would travel the distance again to see Dr. Collins! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1557681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2011

I feel that Mr. Collins Does NOT deserve such a title as "Doctor." He is very unprofessional, and he has NO bed-side manner. I have left his office with tears in my eyes. He is degrading to say the least. It is bad enough that one has to be in as much pain, but to have the one person who is suppose to be helpful in this area, and to have him be condiscending and heartless? I would NEVER recomend this man to ANYONE. I would NEVER return to his office. I just can not put in words how he made me feel. I would NEVER want to see another human being under go the treatmant this man has put me through...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1557680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I have been under Dr. Collins care for the last couple of months. My first app. went well and I decided that I liked him. The second and third apps. however were negative. It was as if he was a different person. As others have noticed, I found him to be rude, arrogant, beligerent and just plain refuses to listen. I will be asking my GP for another referral.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1557679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2011

Dr Collins has been a life saver for me - very smart, caring doctor, my appointments which i have been attending every 4 months for 6 years- last about 10-15 minutes and all my questions are answered.- Mary is a wonderful receptionist and Just a big THANKS for caring Prior to seeing Dr Collins I couldn't even climb my stairs and now i play volleyball, baseball and badminton-

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1557678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2011

I was I patient of this Dr. for many years! His staff is rude and ignorant. Always making you feel like you are a pain when I only go to the doctor about two times a year. His spouse runs his office and has no formal training or class!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1557683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2010

I find his knowledge very impressive.He has a very caring attitude and listens to you as a person.If you say you are in pain he doesn't shrug it off like it is all in your mind.He the foresight to think ahead to what might work better when you are not getting relief from pain issues.I don't think I have ever met a Dr. who has been willing to spend the time to listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1557677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2010

He doesnt know what he is doing half the time, his apointments take forever! everytime you go in you come out with all of your answers unanswered!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1557676].votes_count ]]