Ratings for Dr. Richard Gurke

Although no disrespect to the good Doctor as to my rating of good Helpfulness as opposed to my rating as Excellent Helpfulness in his respective field of Psychiatry. His supporting of a patient is one thing but denial of one is entirely another--the certified mental illness of a patient instead of seeing the real whole scenario here as a mental skill-ness over a stigmatized mental illness of delusional inflictions upon the patient of competence. The Power of Psychiatry labelling can harm as opposed to helping. It is the greatest insult upon any intellectual patient to be Certified via wrong conceptions of stating a delusion where no delusion exists. Speaking for myself my imagination is a massive one not a sick one--not one that should be shunned but instead addressed and absorbed with intelligence as opposed to detrimental labelling. As the Psychologist who exists naturally within my person it is my observation that the label mental illness is a detriment to a person of high knowledge and intelligence rejected shunned for the truth they know--a denial far worse to the patient. Their massive imagination denied as a delusion rather than a truth of Alien existence being proved in today's Scientific field. One only needs to spend time finding truth revelations. It can be thought delusional not to believe what Scientific evidence is proving reality in today's truth of Aliens. I understand what a delusion is in regards to God Almighty coming from Psychiatric perspectives however it could be seen as a delusion not to believe in the Upper Forces of God as a universal Love we see and feel daily some more than others. Psychiatrics way is to deny the existence of God but knowers of God cannot deny God of his love and truths especially coming from the medical field who cannot deny truths witnessed daily in their practice of Doctoring--witnessing the truth of God almighty in action via revelations of miracle healings which blow the Docs. away with awestruck amazements. So where is the delusion of knowing God as the great Love he shows humanity--there is only denial of the great truths revealed. Love and Evil are both forces humanity lives with and feels---it's like the Air all around us yet it is invisible but we know it is there. We prosper from Air as invisible as it is. Many of us see but many are blinded and would prefer to shrug God off as a delusion instead of a beneficial truth that God is a powerful invisible entity just like air is no delusion. It is a delusion to deny truths spoken by many who've experienced such cases. And when someone calls themselves an idiot they are right--but when someone calls themselves the Genius they know themselves to be they are still right. They are called delusional when in fact their Genius has proven itself over and over again via their thinking wit. I volunteer to give this good Doctor and Doctor of Psychiatry a thumbs up for his knowledge but a thumbs down to denial of mine.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

All physicians are required by law to provide patients with all files documents containing the patients name and all third person communication within twenty seven days. Failure to do so is illegal and suggest fraudulent activities.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Goods and services over ride assumed and assured right to ownership of patients autonomy. Withholding information is a breach of a the law. Surpassing any opinion or educationed is hard evidence ie diagnostic data. How credible is any assertion if it remains unchecked?

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr.Gurke in my experience, seems very genuine and most importantly listens to the patient, in great detail. And as a result, is very adept at finding solutions, rather than simply prescribing medications all the time, he does much more for the patient.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Dr Gurke is a great psychiatrist. He seems to know his stuff. However, there is a lot to be said about his punctuality. He is NEVER on time. Not once on the four years I've seen him. Which in turn causes the appointment to feel rushed. I find this uncomfortable b/c who wants to be rushed when trying to work through a mental illness.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Dr. Gurke has little knowlege on my mental illness. Which is a very common one

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I went to see Dr. Gurke about 15 years ago as I was dealing with a number of significant stressors in life. He is a true professional; kind, compassionate, supportive, and very skilled and knowledgeable. He really listens to a patient, takes into account all aspects of any situation, providing good advice, practical suggestions, validation and great support. Recently I had the misfortune to see a different psychiatrist while in cancer treatment. I found her to be extremely unprofessional, very uncaring, biased, severely lacking skill and good judgment, and every other quality I found Dr. Gurke to possess. I have now gone back to Dr. Gurke for support to cope with the difficult situation she has created. What I know for sure is not all psychiatrists are equal. Dr. Gurke is a gem, one of the best.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

He takes the time to listen to you I recommend anyone to see him as a patient

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Dr. Richard Gurke is an excellent psychiatrist, he has helped me realize the importance of creating a balance in my life which has gone a long way in improving my overall mental health. Sleep, exercise, diet, & more importantly, he seems to stress the satisfaction of creating a good social network for myself. He listens carefully and even if I think I'm sounding like a total bore or whiner, he keeps an optimistic outlook and offers sound medical advice. He is intimidating to the newcomer, perhaps because he's so tall and is concentrating solely on the job at hand. The only scary thing I experience from my visits there is the value he places on being totally open and honest, but if you can't trust your psychiatrist, who can you trust. And I must say that, being a shy person, it's hard for me sometimes, but he is not judgemental, he just wants to make an accurate assessment.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

He is great doctor - he has helped me become stable with the right medications - he is a great listener and seems interested in his patients

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011