Ratings for Dr. Clifford Niles

Excellent dentist, very skilled. Great staff and hygienists , very thorough.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Niles for 20 years now. I used to be terrified to go to the dentist and he has certainly cured me of that, wonderful person.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

i have a special needs daughter and it is extremely hard to get into her mouth. Dr. Niles cleans, polishes and does x-rays with a postive friendly attitude even though sometimes my daughter is screaming like crazy. In the past, dentists could not even open her mouth. My daughter is now 21 and has never had a cavity, she goes regularily for her checkups and cleanings. We owe Dr. Niles all the credit! He is amazing!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

An excellent dentist. His staff is also extremely knowledgeable and are easily approached with any dental situation. Best dentist I have ever had and I'm in my seventies!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Wonderful staff, very attentive and personable. Dr. Niles has been my dentist for 20 years and I would never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

An excellent dentist. His staff is also extremely knowledgeable and are easily approached with any dental situation. This office is also great with students!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Great dentist. He's Frendly, and explains everything. My 3yr old daughter had her first experience going to the dentist this year. She was noticably very nervous to start, but he quickly made her at ease. Always on time. Staff are great too.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

Excellent dentist. He and the assistant really make you feel comfortable during your appointment. He genuinely cares about his patients and takes the time to explain everything thoroughly. I am very fortunate to have Dr. Niles as my dentist.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

I've had Dr. Niles as my dentist my whole life. Except the few times I seen another Dr. Because I was out of town. But,I'd have to say he is the best dentist I've ever had!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Best dentist ever! Very friendly and explains every detail. Always on time

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011